Older BB versatile guys: When to top and when to bottom? Any preference?

hungry_hole

Hi guys,

I'm an older 100% BB bottom and have been barebacking for 12 years, used condoms before. I've been keeping myself in pretty good shape and with some tricks barebacking has taught me, I've been able to keep my hole busy getting fucked and taking loads. I've realized all fantasies that most bareback bottoms have, such as: gang-bang, pump'n dump action, darkroom action, getting my hole creamed in a gloryhole, having a long-term (10+ years) BB top fuck-buddies.

But I know that as I get older I will be less attractive to BB tops because there's something very hot in the image of creaming a young masculine hole. I cannot deny this because I myself, the only way I can see myself as a BB top would be creaming young/masculine holes. And as one ages one becomes less masculine and less young.

I've read many profiles of versatile guys who say that they like to top younger and bottom for older. I know that as a BB top I could keep myself busy until I croke.

Older versatile guys:

1) How do you decide to top or bottom

2) Are you toping more now because of age?

3) What is your preference, if any.

We always talk about tops or bottoms. Seldom about versatile guys, and older.

Hi guys,

But I know that as I get older I will be less attractive to BB tops because there's something very hot in the image of creaming a young masculine hole.

You are making yourself part of the problem. A bottom will be fucked by almost anyone with a hard dick, but a top wants a tight young ass.

I agree that older bottoms usually have fewer Tops to choose from. If you go on any gay dating site it seems to be that most Tops go for younger bottoms. I disagree that men become less masculine with age. I believe that men become MORE masculine as they age: facial features become more rugged, voices deepen, bodies become hairier and even baldness is a male trait - those are all MASCULINE features. I find guys in the age range 18-70 attractive. Tops in their 50s and sixties are more than welcome to fuck me.

As a more or less mature bottom, I'm with Belfast. I think men-bottoms or tops-are more masculine as they age.

The problem is supply and demand. There are probably five or six bottoms/versatiles for every 100% Top at the saunas on any given night.

Tops can be more selective, and, I'm sure will go with a young twink more often than not.

Now that I've been around the block a few times in life, I tend to rely on a stable of fuckbuddies to meet our mutual needs--his to breed, me to get his cumload.

I don't take anonymous loads that often, but I can assure you that if I (or any other bottom) bends over a fuck bench, or is in a darkened maze or a sling, somebody with a cock is going to load me up real quick. Tops just want to seed as many holes as they can. I think an inviting, hot fuckhole trumps walking around all night looking for the perfect twink.

"hungry-hole" I strongly dissagree with you. With age also comes a stronger masculinity. Not everyone wants to fuck young guy's. I am middle aged and I have always prefered and still do prefer guy's who are older than myself, preferably a good 10yrs older than myself. But then I have always had a thing for Daddies. Dont talk yourself into believing it's all about to end. Far from it. It's more a state of mind and your own inner happiness and confidence.

Yes, older can be more masculine in attitude that a younger guy, but it's difficult to ignore the masculinity of a young muscular body. After all, muscles = men. As one gets older it's not as easy to maintain a muscular body.

I'm not feeling down or anything because I have no trouble getting loads. As I said, if I had to fuck it would have to be a young hole.

At Steamworks in Toronto there's a public sling in a room with quite a bit of light. I've asked to dim the lights but they don't. I went in to take a look and there was a young guy getting fucked. One pulled out and the other one was ready to go in. The place was crowded. But I've seen older guyts on the sling and no one pays much attention. Maybe the same night I went into the darkroom and took 3 anon loads.

So, I'm not saying that no top wants to fuck me. What I'm saying is that young bottoms have an advantage. But my question was to VERSATILE guys, do you have any preference of who you give your load?

hungry- hole you are generelizing too much. older guys are as hot as younger guys. i prefer my bottoms to be beween 35-55. older guys tend to be more slutty and far more experienced! what bottoms need to do is stay in shape!! wear jockstrap and soccersocks(hugely popular in europe!). if you have a belly, wear a t-shirt! if i see a nice ass on a guy with a slutty attitude, i am sold! and tops want to breed as many bottoms as possible aniway!

Yes, we older guys are definitely more slutty which is an attractive fature for some tops. For instance, when I go to a bathhouse I wear a black T-shirt with glow-in-the-dark sigfn that says "Cream my Hole" and a whote short with a hole in it. As guys go by the room, the ones who like slutty sex, they stop. But many are horrified by my sign. Or, I go and get my hole creamed in the gloryhole of the bathhouse.

Again, I'm not depressed about it but simply realistic about the fact that youth is sexy. Why do then ads for saunas or Internet hook-ups places show all young men with chiseled bodies instead of the type of men one really find inside the sauna? Once you walk in the sauna most men are in their 40's and 50's walking around and the odd guy in his 20's who's being chased by the old men (trolls). Is that false advertisement? Young guys are constantly complaining about the age of men in the saunas!

Yes, I do enjoy older guys and when I get my hole creamed I don't really care who the guy is. And in fact I have many tops who prefer my hole to younger ones. But if I were to fuck, an older guy would not turn me on.

Any versatile or top guy here in this site who prefers younger holes?

• 1 month later...

I am a 56 year old versatile guy - though I've been topping more in the past few years because it seems like most guys I meet are ore or less dedicated bottoms. Ideally I'd prefer flip fucking regardless of the age of my partner. As to topping or bottoming if my flipping preference isn't in the cards, it's all about the attraction and connection I have with the guy in question and vice versa. I have seen profiles where guys do make that distinction (topping younger guys only) but that's not a choice the resonates with me. In the last couple of years the oldest guy I've fucked was in his 70s somewhere, and the youngest was 20. The youngest to fuck me was, I think, 21 or 22, and the oldest in his 60s. The majority of my play partners have been 35-55.

• 1 month later...
Guest Boxir55

I mainly top but bottom for the right guy. I am not bothered about their age i have had good fucks with all age groups, If a guy is available then I'll usually fuck him regardless of age, as long as they take it raw I'll do them.

A week ago I was in a dark room and a young petite (5 feet or less) bottom was bent over and he was getting fucked non stop by different guys.

Everyone has their likes, but in general most people value youth, beauty and fitness when it comes to finding a sexual partner.

• 8 months later...

Not all guys like twinks. I have met many younger guys who like to top, who are into older bottoms. I have had some of them turn me down because I am only in my late 30's, and still youngish looking, and they want to fuck guys older than me. They like the masculinity of older guys, and also most of these young tops like an easy, loose hole that they can just go to town on, instead of the tight holes on most younger guys, who make them stop after a bit of fucking.

Unfortunately, these young tops are still inexperienced themselves, and may not yet have come to terms with the fact that they are seeking slut slots. So older bottoms who are so aggressive about wanting loads etc actually end up turning these guys off. In many ways this is not a masculine trait but comes across really "faggy."

I find that if you just play it cool and aren't so obviously desperate you can do quite well. I often am hit on by quite young guys, who are a bit nervous that I will want to fuck them. When I say that actually I like to bottom, so many are soooo excited and eager to get me to bend over as soon as they hear that. I am always upfront about my HIV status, which cools some jets, but not all.