Married daddy

Hairybttmcub43

Found this married daddy on doublelist. We have played one other time. Today he came over. I serviced this musky pits and then he sat on my face while he played with my hole.  We did that for a food 20 min then he put me on my knees and stress fucking me (downside is he’s condom only). I did poke some holes in the condom. He fucked me I begged for him to cum in my ass but he pulled out and shot on my hole and used my dildo to push on his 3 day load.  Could still feel his warm cum but still want to get bred.   Going to keep trying to get him to go bare.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Since I enjoy finding guys for anonymous sex at Adult xxx bookstores and theaters and on sites like Doublelist, I tend to have sex with a lot of married, "str8" men. I think married guys are my favorites.

• Like 2

Oh yes! I love married guys. They are all curious, so they say. But they love it when they are blowing their delicious cum loads in your mouth. I find that most of them if they become a regular soon suck you back. Once they eat cum and feel how fabulous a cock feels in their mouth they are hooked and love it as much as I do. Also many times they want to fuck. It takes many of them a while to try it but again they are hooked on bareback fucking and some even let you fuck them. They are great tight rides. Most do not get what they want at home and I supply their sex needs. I wish I could suck and fuck with them all day long.

• 1 year later...