Can I really stay neg taking loads.

rawhole1

I think I'm turning into a slut who just luv cum.I had the day off work today my BF had to work so he fucked me this morning loading me up.By 10am I was at the local getting fuck by a 50 year guy and a young jock in his 20's.No one said anything about condoms both fucked me raw and seeded my hole.I'm not seeking to be pos but I can't stop getting fucked raw.are there guys who take lots of loads and stay neg?

post-6313-140864334929_thumb.jpg

Oh man are you for real ?. Just incase you were not aware HIV is transmitted through body fluids. That includes pre-cum, sperm, spit need I go on. If you are going to BB you also need to know all the risks to yourself and your boyfriend both physical and legal. The chances of you staying neg while having multiple raw loads shot up your shit shute are very slim. Also your are exposing yourself to a mirriad of other things such as herpes, syph, gono, warts the list goes on.

I don't want to seem like too much of a wet blanket, but ask yourself just how will all this BB fucking affect your relationship ?. At some point you will have to either stop or tell your boyfriend. Mate BB is fuckin hot and the feel of a raw dick is great. But please do get your head out of the sand and just be fully aware of the risks, go and ask your G.P if you don't believe me.

You know, at times I don't get it - I can count the number of people I've gone bareback with on 1 hand, and the number of times I was a bottom with is even less - and I ended up becoming HIV+.

So while hungry hole may have taken thousands of loads and is still neg, there are other cases like me where it "it only takes just once...."

I really hope your BF is aware of what your doing because you are at a high risk of bringing something back home to him.

• Moderators

You CAN stay neg for a while, but no one can tell you how long. I spent 7 - 8 years getting fucked without condoms and taking all loads before I met my husband 6 years ago, and we became monogamous. I know I took a few poz loads during that time, but I am still negative.

If your bf doesn't know what you are doing, you need to let him know. If he's not cool with it, he's not the one for you. Just a few minutes on this forum should convince you that you can find a man who is happy with your load taking addiction and who would encourage you to keep at it. That's the kind of bf you need, if you are going to keep taking anonymous loads.

• 11 months later...

I have been barebacking and taking loads for 15+ years - fucking and fisting with multiple partners and I continue to test negative. I get tested roughly every year - so we're not talking about a false negative. I am a mature, sane, sober man but I know I have been with poz men. I am grateful for my good genes and the opportunity to have raw sex with masculine men - without a nasty, numbing condom in between. I don't insist on bareback but I prefer it - so I let the top decide. I get him all hard and sloppy with some good head, then turn around and line him up on my manly hole.... Let the pounding begin!

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. Its called undetectable guys. I think it is possible to bareback, bottom, and stay neg with a well thought out harm reduction strategy. But the first piece that you must be willing to accept is that it won't be foolproof, and that you could indeed become poz one day. Heck there is a risk to becoming poz too bottoming with condoms if they break - so it all depends on what level of risk you are willing to accept.

If you decide that you want to bareback and try to stay neg, Its hard to do that with anon fucks. You'll want to talk to guys first an figure out their situation and how much you trust that they are honest with you. I'd trust my luck more with undetectable guys than ones who say they are neg, but really may have a high viral load. But be sure to ask how often a guy goes to get his HIV lab work. Don't put words in his mouth my asking if he's undetectable, but ask "what was your last viral load"? What meds are you on? Most poz guys will be open to having an intelligent conversation like that.

Iv'e been undetectable for a few years now, but before I knew my status, I took a lot of loads. As to your question, if you continue to go bareback and get bred it is very possible you will get infected. So you better be very sure of what you are doing. Once you're infected there's no turning back. It is for the rest of your life. About your BF. You should tell him what you are doing. It's the right thing to do. After all, you are putting him at risk too.

Edited by Hotload84