Educated by My Fuck Buddy

I had been sucking guys off for a few years already and had gotten into cum swallowing a lot, but still always got fucked and fucked with condoms. I met this guy online one night and went to go see him. He was Latin, early 30's, buff, beautiful body, smooth, great ass, and a very hot 8+" uncut dick. All of my favorites. He worked for FedEx, and had that beefy kind of body that comes from working for a living, and had a boyfriend whom he really seemed to be into, but lived far away. I became his fuckbuddy.

He was very aggressive, and when I would suck him, he would force his dick into the back of my throat, whether I wanted it or not, and always had me swallow his cum. Very masculine top kind of guy. He was so my type that I became like a puppy dog around him, and he basically could have told me whatever he wanted me to do and I would have done it. You know the type. He was my ideal, and I idolized him.

Anyway after meeting a few times and me sucking him off, he began to fuck me, always with a condom. We never even discussed it. Being brought up in the age that I was (I am 29 now), I grew up with condoms as a matter of course, and never even considered not using one. Over the next month or so I alternated between sucking him off (and swallowing his delicious cum), and him fucking me with a condom, him blowing his load into the condom in my ass. Again, I was really into this guy.

One night about 3 months after we first met, maybe our 20th time together, he was fucking me, with me on my back, and was getting close, and pulled out to keep from cumming. I was looking at him, and noticed that his hand was on his dick, although I couldn't actually see his hand or his dick from my position. I did notice though that the motions he was making were one of removing a condom. I thought that he was going to switch positions and put his dick in my mouth and cum there. Instead, he repositioned himself just outside my ass, ready to slide in again. I believe he thought that I didn't know he had removed the condom, but I was pretty sure that was what he had done. He slid just the head into me, and his eyes kinda glazed over, while he held it there.

Several thoughts went through my mind right then. The first was "whoa, you can't fuck me without a condom.” The second was "this guy is trying to fool me, and not tell me he was barebacking me." But the third but most dominant thought was "oh my god, I can actually feel his dick instead of a piece of rubber, and it felt like a thousand times better than any dick in my ass ever had because of that skin to skin feeling."

As I said, the third thought was the most dominant, and the feeling of his dick inside my ass (even though it was just the uncut head at this point), was more incredible than anything I had ever felt before. As I also said, I was completely in lust for this guy (although I didn't admit it to myself), so I didn't say anything. He pushed the rest of his dick into me, and kinda groaned, in obvious pleasure. I could actually feel his foreskin inside me sliding around over his cockhead and into my ass.

I still thought to myself "we shouldn't be doing this", but I couldn't resist it, I was lost in a pleasure I had never felt before. He fucked me bareback for my first time for less than 3 minutes, each of us lost in our individual worlds of ecstasy, and then he pushed all the way in, and held it there, not moving at all. With the added sensitivity of the skin to skin bareback, I could then feel his dick throb and contract inside me. With these strong, hard pulses, I realized he was cumming inside me. I then felt a warm, wet feeling inside my ass, and realized I could not only feel each and every contraction of his dick as he was cumming, I could feel his warm cum flowing into me. I shot my own load, while his dick was finishing its spasms, and blew all over my chest and face my orgasm was so strong. What an incredible feeling it was to feel him cum like that, so natural, so intimate, so masculine to have him inside me so completely.

I think he felt kind of guilty once the moment had passed because he pulled out and grabbed the condom from the bed, and went to the bathroom, and didn't say much. He still thought that I didn't know. Later when I got home, his cum had begun to ooze out of my ass, until eventually a huge load of sperm came out. I was kinda fascinated by it, never having had that experience before. I didn't see him again for about 2 weeks after that, while I think he tried to reconcile what he had done with me, and not told me. Obviously, he had barebacked before, and preferred it, I just didn't know it. I also had to wrestle with my own feelings of guilt, and shame, and fear over the risks that were involved in what I had just done. The bottom line was though, that I wanted him again, and wanted to feel that again, I was like an animal in heat.

Two weeks later we got together again, and no mention was made by either of us of what had happened. We did our usual of sucking, and then he fucked me again, with a condom, but just like the last time, he "secretly" took it off halfway through and finished fucking me bareback. I didn't say anything about it either, and again felt the incredible pleasure of his dick natural inside me. Over the next month we met again regularly about 8-10 more times, with repeat performances, and I think he realized that I must have figured out what he was doing, because I'd leave with his cum in my ass, and he must have figured that I knew once I'd gotten home. Finally, one night as he was eating my ass, and getting ready to fuck me, he just lubed his cock, without a rubber and while watching me slid into my ass. I said nothing, and from that point on, we never used a rubber again, or made a pretense of using one. We never discussed it at all, we just always barebacked now. I must have taken over 30 loads of his cum eventually into my ass, and loved each and every one.

One night we were supposed to meet up, and I got stuck and couldn't make it. He got angry with me for not showing up, and blew me off, refusing ever after to meet with me, since I had disappointed him. I became desperate, because I was so into this guy. I think back on it, and think he was trying to break things off with me, and this was an excuse, but at the time I just couldn't bear the thought of loosing out on him, and how hot it was to feel him fucking me the way no one ever had before. I doubt you could call it love, but I was definitely in lust with this guy, and it really hurt to loose him. Although I didn't realize it yet, I had also become addicted to barebacking, and the incredible feeling associated with it, as well as the mental fascination and turn on it provided.

I met up with other guys and used condoms, but the feeling wasn't anywhere near as good, and in fact the condoms began to irritate me, and I couldn't take getting fucked as long with them, and became dissatisfied with being fucked with a condom, but continued to do so. Eventually I met up with a really hot guy, and when we got together, he wanted me to fuck him bareback. I was kind of surprised, and somewhat naive I suppose still, but I tried it. What an incredible feeling that was to slide into him, without that piece of rubber on my dick, and how much more sensitive it all felt. I came in less than a minute, like a 17 year old having sex for the first time it was so good. I realized then, that I hated condoms, and would never be satisfied again using one as top or bottom. I began looking for other guys who were into barebacking as top or bottom, and realized there was a whole community and group out there, that I had no idea existed. I started to become obsessed with barebacking, and met exclusively guys who were into that, giving and taking cum loads in the ass.

Eventually I met one guy who was into it as well, and we messed around a few times, and he took me to a sex party (which I had never been to either). I didn't realize then, but it was a bareback sex party. I had no idea what to expect, but when we got there, we were required to undress completely, and put our clothes into a bag, which was stored. It was in a loft apartment, and there must have been over 100 guys there, all buck naked, mostly buff guys, and all were sucking and fucking like crazy. I was in awe, never having seen anything like an orgy like this in real life, and then I realized they were all barebacking. I got nervous, not knowing any of these guys, but I wasn't too shy, and didn't mind the whole group aspect of it, but was unnerved by it all. My friend who brought me, took me over to an empty area, and started eating my ass, and then slid into me bare, fucking me until he came. By the time he was done, a crowd of about 6 guys had gathered around us to watch (I learned at that time I enjoyed being watched and showing off), and as he pulled out, there was another hot guy behind me, who immediately slid into my wet, cum filled ass. I started to stop him, because we hadn't even said anything to each other, and I didn't even know him, but he was already all the way in to the balls, a good 8 inches of uncut dick.

That same ecstasy washed over me feeling is uncut bare dick in my ass, that I had felt with the first guy in my story, so I just enjoyed it, and let him go. An even bigger crowd formed around us, as he blew his load into me, and I was lost in my own private heaven. I lost a lot of my inhibitions then, and over the next 4 hours, got fucked by 14 different guys, all blowing their cum into my ass until it was literally flowing out and down my legs, which was no doubt a turn on for a lot of the tops. I fucked 3-4 guys myself that night bare, and came in them, spreading my own cum around the party.

I left with an ass full of cum, thoroughly exhausted, and still trying to reconcile the fact that I had anonymously barebacked and taken/given cum with over 2 dozen guys. It took me about 2 months of worry, and battling internally with what I wanted and what I had always been taught was the right thing to do, but in the end, I acknowledged that I would never use condoms again, I was addicted to barebacking. I sought out parties to go to, and found a lot of them, and over the 3 years that have followed, have probably taken over five to six hundred loads of cum in my ass, and love every minute of it. I still think back to that first guy, and wish I could be with him again, but he disappeared. He doesn't realize it, but he hooked me on how natural barebacking feels, and that I could never do it any other way again.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...