Maximum Impact

Guest bareman

Guest bareman

Hi guys: Im a big popper user and am considering trying maximum impact. Can you tell me how to use it, how much, and what the effects are compared to poppers. Also, is it safe? never had a problem with poppers but am looking for an extra kick. Any advice or help is appreciated.

You spray the Maxximum Impact on a cloth and inhale it through your mouth. I think the effects are a little stronger than poppers. A guy I played with recently hallucinated on it. Granted, we were partying, but he haluccinated that there was a 3rd guy with us. He wasn't so out of it that I wasn't able to talk him into reality, though. It helped that he warned me that this would happen.

Max Impact is GREAT! I love it more then poppers as poppers give me a major headache and I go soft instantly.

You have to be careful with the Max though, don't do to much at one time, the stuff in it is Ethyl Cloride, it's what the used to use as Anesthesia back in the day, you do to much you'll black out. It happened to an ex of mine once he blacked out right in the middle of fucking me, freaked me out as he didn't warn me about it.

Never heard of anyone halucinating on it though thats a new one to me.

Guest bareman

Thanks Bear. I really want to try it but have been hesitant to order it as I was not sure how to use it. As I said, I am a major poppers user and want to try something with a little more kick.

Thanks Bear. I really want to try it but have been hesitant to order it as I was not sure how to use it. As I said, I am a major poppers user and want to try something with a little more kick.

I think you'll enjoy the Max. But a single can at first to test it out, depending on where u get it its not all that expensive.

• 7 months later...
Bear- where do you recommend getting poppers and Max? Can you recommend any of the online places that are trustworthy for credit card orders?

I usually get mine from a local place www.videoheadcleaner.com, I've also purchased from www.picturebrite.com, both sell it prices vary site to site though and tehy also have a full line of poppers, picturebrite even has a montly club for poppers.

I just tried max impact for the first time recently. It is much stronger thab poppers imo. I've read that you can pass out or even die if you use too much at once. Also read that you do not want to use the spray with poppers because it can be fatal.

I used it by spraying it in a rag and putting the rag in my mouth. I'd huff

After I had a dissociative episode while doing the stuff (to this day I have no memory whatsoever of the few minutes I was "gone" but I'm told I was severely hallucinating and very much out of control), I've decided never to use it again. Just looking at the looks on the face of my friends staring at me after I came out convinced me that it's very bad stuff for me.

• Like 1

Guest slobbvers
After I had a dissociative episode while doing the stuff (to this day I have no memory whatsoever of the few minutes I was "gone" but I'm told I was severely hallucinating and very much out of control), I've decided never to use it again. Just looking at the looks on the face of my friends staring at me after I came out convinced me that it's very bad stuff for me.

Wow! That doesn't sound good. Was curious to try. I like my brain better. Don't want to be a vegetable or worse.

Wow! That doesn't sound good. Was curious to try. I like my brain better. Don't want to be a vegetable or worse.

To be fair, I've never seen that happen to anyone else. So I'd imagine I just had a particularly bad reaction to it. But still, I don't plan on ever touching it again.

I also get kind of concerned when guys do it while getting fisted. Poppers may help open you up a bit but you still have a sense of what's going on with your body. Maximum Impact often seems to send you to a place where you might not be aware of some injuries being caused. Not so much of a problem if you're just getting plowed, but in a fisting scene, I really prefer my bottoms to be completely "present" as a matter of safety.