Prep slut sore rectum

roellie

Hey i am 40 years old prep bottom (neg). Had LGV 2019 didnt had any symptoms. Now since 3 days my hole is sore. Cannot describe exactly . Not really burning but not nice. I feel ok. I am fucked last days a lot...but didnt really hurt. Now i am afraid it is lgv again or other std. But maybe just from the fucking. Did anyone expierenced such like this? Bare bttm..no loads refused.

Next wednesday i get a test at clinic. 

Other question...shall i get fucked this days ir should i better stay sober...

Edited by roellie

It legitimately  could be nothing. But if you’ve noticed enough to ask, I’d say you should get it checked out. 

that’s just based on my personal experience. (chlamidya in penis, gon. In my throat, and syphilis). A little ass tingle is worth looking into. 

If it is LGV, it's nasty. I had it. LGV has reached Toronto. When I had it, I was out of bb action for 21 days and on antibiotics. Just sit it out and return to normal bb operations. Best of luck!

Sooner or later taking raw loads you will catch an STD of some kind. Just sit back and enjoy it and get tested every 3 months. Find a men’s Doctor who will treat you and you feel comfortable with and will not tell to use a condom. 

• Like 2