why do bottoms always want to be the only cumdump during gangbangs?

bigdick4you

its almost funny, but when i try organize a gangbang which involves 2 bottoms they are never up for it. they always want to be the only cumslut taking loads. and if there are 2 cum dumps, they get very competetive and say that the tops liked their hole best! a lot of times, i know this isnt true... we tops are lot easier! we do enjoy breeding a few holes during such a night, but we do choose to unload in the load we liked best. any thoughts on this subject guys and what is your personal experience?

Im of the variety that doesnt want to be with other bottoms. But it does depend on what the setting is. If it is a gang bang - then i want it to be just me as the bottom, and a whole load of tops... I don't want to have to give up any cum to another guy... i'm very greedy in that sense.

However, if its a group, or a bareback party, then i dont mind there being other bottoms there, and i'll even turn my hand to topping and become versatile. It adds to the fun.

But as i say, if someone invited me to a gangbang - i'd prefer to be the only bottom there.

Some guys say that two or more bottoms is easier for the tops as most bottoms can't handle heavy gang bangs... not this slut... i've never been in a gangbang which i haven't been able to handle... bring on the tops!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

People are greedy, envious, competitive and insecure by nature. That is human nature. The bottom's worst fear is that the other bottom might get more Tops, more loads, or more attention. It's an ego/insecurity thing. Parties with more than two bottoms make the competition and anxiety less acute.

Gangbang bottoms want all the loads they can get and the best can never get enough. We hate competition - we want all the loads to ourself. Nevertheless it's important to make us compete - to make us try harder to be the best at pleasing the cocks. There are other tricks with two bottoms. Ask the tops to rotate between the two holes with lots of A2M. Get the bottoms to felch the loads from each other or to clean the cocks that have cum in the other hole. There's always going to be a competition to get the most loads but if we feel we have shared in those we missed there is less insecurity about missing a load.

• Upvote 2

As a bottom, I love having all of the cocks, but I also think it would be hot to be with another bottom cum dump. What better way to keep the tops boned but by the two bottoms sucking the loads from each other asses and making out with all that cum. The tops would definited be back in breeding mode in no time.

• Upvote 1

When I organize gang-bangs at my place I insist in being the only bottom with the excuse that I'm afraid that other bottoms may have an "accident", which is true: I don't want to have to clean up someone else's shit. Guys understand and any bottom who's been at my place takes the versatile role. A bottom may suck, but not fucked.

At a sauna I don't mind although it's always very hot to see several guys wanting to fuck me.

It's both greed and need. What makes us cumsluts is an insatiable need, and knowing that the loads are being shared just runs up against our nature. i can remember when i was 8 years old, my mom gave me a birthday party and had a gift for every kid that attended; gave it to the kid as he was leaving. i was outraged. It was my birthday -- all the gifts were supposed to be for me. Being a cumdump at a gang bang is pretty much the same thing. From my perspective, the whole purpose of the party is for me to take loads.

Now, going to a house party is different. i go with a date, and if He ends up fucking me, that's totally cool. And if other guys at the party are also being fucked by their dates, that's cool too -- even enhances the party. But if other guys' dates want to fuck me when they are through fucking their dates, that's even cooler. i guess it depends on your mindset going in (but my mind is ALWAYS ready to change from date to cumslut; i can turn on a dime)

• Upvote 1

I'm actually one of those bottoms who generally prefers to share the responsibility of being a cumdump with another hole, but there definitely have been times that I have wanted to be the *only* hole at a gangbang...it's greed for the loads and insecurity, just like other ppl have said. But most of the time love to have another bottom laying next to me to make out with and explore each other's armpits and bodies while we are both getting fucked. Also I have noticed there are a lot of tops who do not like to felch cum out of a bottom's ass (why, I will never understand), and it's great to have a second bottom on hand to 69 with each other and feed each other cum during the downtimes. Just one hole's opinion.

• Upvote 1

bottoms need to understand simple logic.

one mouth and one asshole means 2 guys get to enjoy you at one time and if you gotta wait for then 20 minutes to stick your dick in any hole then why even stick around for that?

bottoms want as much cock/cum as possible but why would tops want to be limited to one bottom and waiting for 6 to 9 guys to fucking cum for you to get a turn?

i've organized anon cum dumps and usually you never get more then 5 guys at a time especially if you put you are ready to be breed from 10pm to 4am so tops come and go as they please but i've never been able to talk more then 10 guys to all fuck one cumdump. its like asking someone to wait in line when common sense implies if there are 2 lines things move along fast.

you'd be surprised how many MORE guys want to show up with 2 cum slut bottoms then when only one is available.

also bottoms need to get a fucking grip and realize not every guy wants to give you their seed BUT it is hotter when he has more holes to choose and he decides to give it to you.

• Upvote 1

As an insatiable cum pig btm, I can say I hate the competition because being greedy I want it all in me. HOWEVER, I agree with what BJBien1010 just said - "it is hotter when ... he decides to give it to you". I have been in situations like that... it is very hot walking away knowing you took the most loads because guys enjoyed your hole so much that is where they wanted to dump!!

• Upvote 1