Typical number of hookups at sex club or orgy

NWUSHorny

Typical number of hookups during a visit to a sex club or orgy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How many guys do you typically fuck with (cock inside ass) if you go to a over the course of a visit to a sex club or at an orgy?

• None I don't do anal
    • It happens occasionally
    • Just 1
    • A few 2-5
    • I'm a total pig 5 or more

I'm extremely disappointed if I go to a sex club or orgy and do not fuck (cock inside ass) with at least 3 guys.  Unfortunately I would have to admit I'm currently in the "a few 2-5" category, primarily do to where I live, however when I lived in other places I would fuck with 10 plus every time I went.

I wish I could say more than 5 but it's usually 3 or 4. Not there haven't been good nights where I lose track because I'm bent over getting fucked non stop so I can't even tell when the tops switch out on me. One time I had a guy I know from work come up and tell me he couldn't believe he watched me let 10 different guys fuck me at a sex party. He just jerked off watching what a slut I was. I asked him if he had fucked me and he said if I didn't know, he wasn't gonna tell me. I didn't deserve to know whose loads were in me. He was right. I still have no idea if he fucked me or just watched.

Edited by Eastvillagefun

The best thing about going to a bathhouse or sex club is that I get a chance to get my cock inside several asses before I squirt inside one.  How many varies on the location and mix of guys, of course. The most I’ve had is 10 at Slammer in LA a few years ago. More typical is 3 to 4.

Whatever the number, I love the experience of fucking a guy right up to the point of cumming, pulling out, and walking away to find the next ass, my dick hard and glistening with lube and maybe some other top’s cum that was in the bottom’s hole.  After a minute or two to fall back from the point of no return, I’m ready to stick my still hard dick inside another hole and fuck him until I need to pull out again.

There’s also something nasty about having a guy kneel down to suck that lube and cum off my dick after I’ve walked away, not caring where my cock has just been or whose ass it was just inside of. And even better is when I find that next ass while my cock is still wet, and I mix whatever fluids are on my dick with whatever fluids are in the next bottom’s ass.  After fucking three or four guys that way, I finally blow, and leave my load inside that last bottom for the next top to churn. If I can, I then relax for a bit before going for round two!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Jamesbgck said:

The best thing about going to a bathhouse or sex club is that I get a chance to get my cock inside several asses before I squirt inside one.  How many varies on the location and mix of guys, of course. The most I’ve had is 10 at Slammer in LA a few years ago. More typical is 3 to 4.

Whatever the number, I love the experience of fucking a guy right up to the point of cumming, pulling out, and walking away to find the next ass, my dick hard and glistening with lube and maybe some other top’s cum that was in the bottom’s hole.  After a minute or two to fall back from the point of no return, I’m ready to stick my still hard dick inside another hole and fuck him until I need to pull out again.

There’s also something nasty about having a guy kneel down to suck that lube and cum off my dick after I’ve walked away, not caring where my cock has just been or whose ass it was just inside of. And even better is when I find that next ass while my cock is still wet, and I mix whatever fluids are on my dick with whatever fluids are in the next bottom’s ass.  After fucking three or four guys that way, I finally blow, and leave my load inside that last bottom for the next top to churn. If I can, I then relax for a bit before going for round two!

My kind of situation!  I used to routinely get into the high teens when I lived and frequented the baths in Denver.

Edited by NWUSHorny