I was intentionally given Gonorrhea

Guest DetroitAnon

Guest DetroitAnon

My bud called me earlier this week.  He only fucked 2 guys in the last week.  One was me. He said he was going in the morning to be treated for gonorrhea, so I did as well.  This was after 8 guys fucked me raw the same night my friend did.  Then I recalled a week before when I was fucked raw by about the same of guys.   I know my hole was clean but then saw a thick substance at the end of the bed.   I though it might be light colored stool from me, but I don’t recall feeling anything come out when getting fucked and I still smelled fresh.   I guess I’m naive because now that I think about it, that was a top’s gonorrhea.    He had to know he was discharging big time when fucking me.  

Because of this, I’m no longer going to cumdump.  However I will still be a whore for bbc and suck it first to know.   I know I take the chance of getting any std, but this guy was wrong for what he did I’d.   I’ll still be a whore for bbc now that I’m clean again, just not doggystyle where any unhygienic man can do me like that. 

Most of all I feel bad I probably unknowingly passed it on to several of the anon tops 

hat sucks, but you should not feel bad.  You prob passed something along, but you didn't know you had it.  I usually slow things down for a while when I catch an std, but then I'm back to usual.  You'll be back to cumdumping in a few weeks (I hope!) That hot ass is meant to be used by many!!  I seem to be susceptible to stds in the ass and throat.  When ever I pig out at the bathhouse or sex club as a bottom I come up with something kind of regularly.  I am totally vers and fuck some total sleaze bottoms and haven't caught anything in my  cock for many many years (knock on wood)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I was intentionally given gono a couple of years ago at a married men sex party (a few gays attended). There was a guy going down on guy’s cocks. He came over to me and starts to give me a bj but instead of sucking, he banged the back of his throat against the top of my cock which did not feel good so I made him stop. He didn’t do it for long but it was enough to give me gono. He gave it to several guys that day. After I got tested and found out and then talked to other guys that were at the party, I realized that guy was deliberately infecting us. I remembered how he put my cock in the back of his throat and other guys confirmed he did it the same way with them.  Me being gay, I just went to the doctor. For the married guys it was more complicated because they ran the risk of taking it home to their wives (assuming. they even still fuck their wives). 

You did the responsible thing and you shouldn’t feel bad about passing it on because you didn’t know. Unfortunately, we all run that risk for barebacking in group settings but it’s just part of being a barebacker in my opinion. 

However, if I ever come across that guy again, I’d really have to control myself to not punch him out. 

• Upvote 1

Dude, sucking dick ‘to know first’ is beyond stupid.  For one, oral Gonorrhea is equally bad to rectal.  Second, the antibiotics work much better on rectal Gonorrhea because so much of the active component is excreted in your crap. Oral Gonorrhea has the lowest treatment success of any of the 3 most frequently infected areas.  Only an ocular infection is harder to treat.  Finally, many guys are completely asymptotic so you can’t rely on your mouth as a medical diagnostic tool.  

Fucking raw has serious associated risks.  That’s all part of the game.  If a guy sticks his raw dick in you, he’s risking an infection.  AND if you let a guy fuck you raw, you are risking an infection every single time.  For me, the rewards far outnumber the risks. 

It is also possible you don’t know who the top actually was...you are really just making an educated guess.  Penile discharge can be very uncomfortable to to point on not being able to orgasm.  Any of those guys could have given you that infection.  

Edited by renovers82
  • Upvote 1

Guest DetroitAnon
9 hours ago, renovers82 said:

Dude, sucking dick ‘to know first’ is beyond stupid.  For one, oral Gonorrhea is equally bad to rectal.  Second, the antibiotics work much better on rectal Gonorrhea because so much of the active component is excreted in your crap. Oral Gonorrhea has the lowest treatment success of any of the 3 most frequently infected areas.  Only an ocular infection is harder to treat.  Finally, many guys are completely asymptotic so you can’t rely on your mouth as a medical diagnostic tool.  

Fucking raw has serious associated risks.  That’s all part of the game.  If a guy sticks his raw dick in you, he’s risking an infection.  AND if you let a guy fuck you raw, you are risking an infection every single time.  For me, the rewards far outnumber the risks. 

It is also possible you don’t know who the top actually was...you are really just making an educated guess.  Penile discharge can be very uncomfortable to to point on not being able to orgasm.  Any of those guys could have given you that infection.  

Thanks. To clarify when I said about sucking dick, I meant I could gently squeeze the dick first before I put my mouth on it to see if any discharge comes out.  Or is that naive because discharge won’t always come out.  I dunno.  

6 hours ago, CumDump15 said:

Thanks. To clarify when I said about sucking dick, I meant I could gently squeeze the dick first before I put my mouth on it to see if any discharge comes out.  Or is that naive because discharge won’t always come out.  I dunno.  

I think you're right about that part. Milk the dick a bit to see what comes out. However, discharge sometimes masquerades as pre-cum, and some guys just don't note a difference. And every guy is different. Some of us gush like fountains with pre-cum, others don't at all (like myself). At least this way I know if I've got it when something comes out because that's not the norm for me. 

It's also possible that I am equally wrong about this statement. Don't go by me until someone else verifies this.

All that said, you shouldn't swear off cumdumping forever based on this one time. It happens and is part of the ho life. If your posted status is to be believed, you already have the Big Bug. A round of gono should be peanuts in comparison. It can be cured and made to go away for a long period. The other one, not so much. Just take it easy, get treated (or spread if you're into that but I suspect you are not), and put it behind you.  

• Like 1

Guest DetroitAnon
On 2/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, leatherpunk16 said:

I think you're right about that part. Milk the dick a bit to see what comes out. However, discharge sometimes masquerades as pre-cum, and some guys just don't note a difference. And every guy is different. Some of us gush like fountains with pre-cum, others don't at all (like myself). At least this way I know if I've got it when something comes out because that's not the norm for me. 

It's also possible that I am equally wrong about this statement. Don't go by me until someone else verifies this.

All that said, you shouldn't swear off cumdumping forever based on this one time. It happens and is part of the ho life. If your posted status is to be believed, you already have the Big Bug. A round of gono should be peanuts in comparison. It can be cured and made to go away for a long period. The other one, not so much. Just take it easy, get treated (or spread if you're into that but I suspect you are not), and put it behind you.  

Yes I just think it’s gross when a guy oozing discharge fucks someone that way 

• 1 month later...

You should do what You think is best for you.

Maybe the top didn't know it the first time, did you ask him about it?

I think he has been correct and polite to tell you he was goin to be treated, so maybe he really wasn't aware of it the first time.

I was showing no symptoms last time. You could have milked my for quite a while and there would have been no discharge., only cum Got it from a fuck bud in Melbourne..he became aware weeks later and messaged me.. urine test, shot in the butt and strong antibiotics hopefully have fixed it.   

• Upvote 1