Dildoe selection

Guest BiggerJigger

So many factors to consider. Have you been fucked before or not?

- Length and girth. They go from 6" (or smaller) to 10"+ and from thin to incredibly thick

- with or witout suction base (so you plant it on a chair for instance)

- with or without batteries

- smooth or veined

- what job does it need to do? Are you looking for a dildo or prostate stimulator?

Check out sites like Fort Troff and see what you like and/or think you can handle

Edited by NLbear
  • Like 1

The first step is to decide what job you want it to perform. For example, if you haven't been fucked a lot or are tight and want to relax and open your hole, you might want to start with an anal training set that gives you a range of sizes to practice with. If you want something that gives you continual low level stimulation, you might like a vibrating butt plug that you could walk around with. For other types of self-pleasure, just follow your interests, but for a first, you might try a dildo with a size close to your own cock. (Then when someone tells you to go fuck yourself you can just smirk and say: "I already have.")

Once you decide what you want it to do, and have an idea of the type of toy you're looking for, look at the material it is made from. The material will determine its feel, weight, flexibility, durability, ease of cleaning, and type of lube that can be used with it.  (Some materials will degrade or melt if there is long term contact with an incompatible lube or touching other toys.)

If you want information on the differences, just Google "how to buy a dildo" -- some online stores have blogs that explain differences in a "buyer's Guide".  Just keep in mind that if you go to a sex shop to check them out the selection in person, they won't let you try them on in the store.

• Upvote 2

All good advice.  Start small to medium and work your way up.  The bonus? You'll end up with a bit of a toy collection (which is good!!).

If it's just hole stretching, you can buy toys that are tapered - smaller at head and widen.  It will help stretch. 

If you get one with a suction cup on the end, you can 'anchor' it and that way sit down on it or in the shower (or any other surface that will hold your toy).  That way, you are in control of the speed.  Great way to start.

Vibrators are great, in that, they come in all sizes and shapes as well.  They can be a 'fixed' buzz or more useful are the 'variable' ones that buzz at different rates or pulses even!!

Last point is - make sure you use the right lube for the right toy. As pointed out by others - some lubes will damage some types of toys.  Try to avoid PVC toys containing phthalates.. they often cause rashes etc and can be bad for you in general.

I like the Google "How To Buy A Dildo" suggestion from @funpozbottom.  You will find sites with visuals, descriptions of sizes and descriptions of functions.  There are some great sites out there... use a reputable one to ensure you don't end up frustrated with junk!!  Some of these toys can be expensive - but well worth it.  Start small!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021

I want one that is about 9 x 6" or just above the average size cock.  not always, but there are a few guys, that enter my room at the bath house, and they pack a little too much meat. It sucks, when they then decide to leave; I would like to be able to stretch myself out, so I can take all-comers.....no pun intended.

Guest RawCunt

Don't go to small to begin with, you will be bored with it in no time.

Some places sell sets of different sizes etc.  Might be the way to go till you figure out what you like.

Start small... that's my way too.  But time is also a factor.  You plan to play all day long or once a month?  By having a smaller toy you will go back to it if you stop for any reason (like familly obligation, sickness ,work load...)

You start too big you might hurt your self.

Sucsion end is great. 

Lub is very important.

I've start with a buttplug that I use with lots of fun...  then I got a clouple of larger dick.

Your ass is a muscle. It can be trained and if well trained will give you and others endless playsure...

Last thing: start with a good cleaning. 

Edited by MykBruce
forgoten sentence

9 hours ago, ronnie4u said:

I would suggest buying a inflatable butt plug - have had some HOT and Exciting moments !   Please !  Respond !   

I agree, especially if you are wanting to train your hole to take even larger. I also highly recommend bad-dragon toys. I have a ton of Land XL ones. They are very high quality and behave like real flesh does.

Guest FinalDL2021

I Love all the feed back and information here; are there some preferred websites for these toys, feel that would increase my chances of finding what I am looking for

Guest FinalDL2021
On 3/1/2020 at 11:07 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I want one that is about 9 x 6" or just above the average size cock.  not always, but there are a few guys, that enter my room at the bath house, and they pack a little too much meat. It sucks, when they then decide to leave; I would like to be able to stretch myself out, so I can take all-comers.....no pun intended.

It true what they say, when you are not looking for it, you find it. I was in a sex store, last week to buy poppers, and I was just looking around, and there it was a life-like, 8 x 5.5 silicone Dildo. it looked big when I bought it. Also picked up some Anal Ease. Went home started with a butt-plug, a size smaller, added the Anal Ease to the butt plug first, then moved onto the new Dildo, it was so exhilarating when it went in.

Variety is the spice, or so they say.  I have found that its easy to get carried away and crave more of a good thing. Nothing, however, comes easily.  So yes start small, or at least within reason, because there’s nothing like staring at a toy you can’t play with for annoying the hell out of you.  Be patient too. Like any work out muscles of all kinds need to be tempered otherwise all you’ll do is cause damage. Build up by increments and enjoy the anticipation of whats next.  My collection has taken a while to build up as has the ability to enjoy them, but then that’s half the fun for me. 
Happy hunting!

57B2FF47-2839-404D-9276-E6603F36150A.jpeg

• Like 2