How to let someone keep fucking me after I cum? The body rebels.

Yes

Short question: Bottoms, do you cum when you get fucked? If so, are you able to keep getting fucked after cumming? Is there a trick to it? Tops, how do you feel about bottoms cumming? 

Background:

I am a trans guy (ftm) and since being on testosterone for about 10 years now I can cum much faster than before. Sometimes if I jack off I even cum in a few minutes, rather than hours (if at all) like before. 

However I now have a typical male reaction to cumming which is that I want to roll over and go to sleep.  I do not feel like continuing getting fucked (at least want a break to recover). A very aggressive top could continue to use me but I'll probably complain about it. My bottom holes get tight and uncooperative. I don't even want to suck or be facefucked. 

Since I am very oriented to providing pleasure to the other person I find this behaviour unacceptable. I think I should not stop anyone from using me til they are finished. 

My strategy so far has been to avoid cumming. If I'm anywhere close to cumming, I don't rub myself and I use my muscles to control where the cock hits inside of me to make it a little less nice. This mostly works though once in a while my body gets carried away when someone's fucking me real good and I can't control it. Usually from being fucked in my ass for a long time.

But sometimes guys want me to cum. Some guys are frustrated that I try to keep control over this, cause they want to be in charge. Or they feel more satisfied if I cum. For my part, I am perfectly happy without it. But in my efforts to be more pleasing to a wider variety of men, I would like flexibility on this. I don't need to shoehorn every guy into my fantasy after all. That's not what I want to do. 

So, for those who have more than 10 years of experience being a man, can anyone give me some thoughts on how to deal with this? 

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Chastity cage.  Will be a bit tougher for you due to anatomy, but they do make devices that may work for you.  Another option would be some handcuffs or restraints on your bed.  It's your hands that are putting you into the state of not wanting to continue, so you need to keep your hands from doing what they do by cuffing them or by blocking access to the area they like to play with!

When a top wants me to cum, I always try to get him to agree to let me cum after he does just in case my mood declines.

tbh my hands don't really get me in trouble cause I have discipline enough to refrain from touching myself for the most part. But sometimes I cum just from the dick or whatever (especially in my ass) which is always overpowering. Or someone wants to make me cum which puts me in a position of having to pick what to obey (cumming as requested vs letting them keep using my holes afterwards). I'd rather be all things to all people if possible. ;)

I've looked into chastity devices for my body and even got a bunch of piercings towards that end. I'm getting a bit demoralized on that front though. I have never seen anything that would actually be even half effective.. they are mostly designed for the "look" by people who apparently don't actually understand the anatomy they are dealing with. I'd consider what I've found to be sexy/fetish underwear or jewelry rather than functional. Anything effective would have to be custom e.g. by steelwerks or similar and it would be a $5-20k experiment. If you know anything different than I'd love to know about it.

But even if I had my whole glans surgically removed, I think I would still cum from being reamed once in a while cause of dickmagic.

Guest BreedMeInVegas
19 hours ago, Yes said:

tbh my hands don't really get me in trouble cause I have discipline enough to refrain from touching myself for the most part. But sometimes I cum just from the dick or whatever (especially in my ass) which is always overpowering. Or someone wants to make me cum which puts me in a position of having to pick what to obey (cumming as requested vs letting them keep using my holes afterwards). I'd rather be all things to all people if possible. 😉

I've looked into chastity devices for my body and even got a bunch of piercings towards that end. I'm getting a bit demoralized on that front though. I have never seen anything that would actually be even half effective.. they are mostly designed for the "look" by people who apparently don't actually understand the anatomy they are dealing with. I'd consider what I've found to be sexy/fetish underwear or jewelry rather than functional. Anything effective would have to be custom e.g. by steelwerks or similar and it would be a $5-20k experiment. If you know anything different than I'd love to know about it.

But even if I had my whole glans surgically removed, I think I would still cum from being reamed once in a while cause of dickmagic.

Two things I picked out of your reply to reply to.  You can't be all things to all people, it's impossible.  You have to pick what what you like, then decide how far you're willing to deviate from that in order to compromise with someone who ideally would also be compromising.  

Second, is when you say that you would still cum "once in a while" from getting fucked.  So write of the times that happens, and focus and enjoy the other times it doesn't.

Sex if definitely both physical and mental.  However, the mental part is tougher because you have to be able to shut your brain mostly off in order to not focus on the things that distract you, such as "hopefully I don't cum before him so it can last longer".  Instead, focus on how good it feels, and how you enjoy bottoming simply because of how you're feeling at that moment.  Try a blindfold which can help you focus on the sense of touch which will distract your brain even more since it will be processing the feel, and building a mental picture for you as well.

In the case of a guy who wants you to cum, be upfront and tell him that's fine, you'll do it, but that he should be aware that there's a chance you won't be able to continue after you do.  That way it's on him to decide.  And you never know, you may just meet someone who is secretly turned on by his ability to fuck someone so good, that making them cum also makes them want to stop! 

Don't look at yourself as being the weird one, teach yourself to understand that everyone is weird, but in different ways.

• Moderators

It's mostly practice and will. You can train yourself to keep taking it. You have to learn to get off on the situation to make it work. 

But I would suggest telling the top "I can either cum or keep getting fucked. Which do you prefer?" is also a good option. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Never had a problem with getting fucked after I cum (which I very rarely do anyway). My ex taught me to concentrate on nothing else but the cock/s I was servicing and that is the way it is. If cum it is usually involuntarily and I just keep surrendering to my tops and looking after their needs.

For me it all depends on the top and the situation. I’m in the same boat as @Ozpig where I rarely cum, but I drop tons of precum while I’m being fucked. If I do cum from the penetration I just try to put myself back in the mindset of pleasing my top and relax/adjust my body (different positions sometime help) so that I can continue.