Why have I become a cumdump?

On 3/10/2020 at 3:36 AM, ErosWired said:

@Dumbsadcumholeuk - Your narrative makes it sound as though this change in you happened relatively rapidly. A person doesn’t change his nature so radically without cause - are you able to identify the reason you began to behave and feel differently? Might it have been some event, or major realization or epiphany you had?

Whatever it was, the change is clearly a source of distress for you, I’m assuming a clash between your original mindset and your new one. A visit to a therapist to help you reconcile the incongruous parts of your nature might be beneficial.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, PERVERSATILE said:

It's a sad day in SelfMadeHell when a Man  actively  undermines what few pleasures can be wrung out of our short, sweet and occasionally epic lives... So. Go get fucked how you want, as often as you want,  anywhere  you want and drown that little nagging bitch voice in your head in a pool of jizz.  Be the unapologetic out-of-control cumdump you were always meant to be.

Right. Fucking. On.

Guest ff-whole

I took the slow road towards becoming a cumdump...
But now I go to Gay saunas and can't stop myself bending over for any dick and any load...
Sometimes the top is asking me if I have drugs or thinks I am on drugs but I always say: Sex is my one and only drug...

As soon as I have one load, I'm ready for the next...

• 1 year later...
On 3/12/2020 at 1:56 PM, blackrobe said:

Right. Fucking. On.

Fuck yes

On 3/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, Guest ff-whole said:

I took the slow road towards becoming a cumdump...
But now I go to Gay saunas and can't stop myself bending over for any dick and any load...
Sometimes the top is asking me if I have drugs or thinks I am on drugs but I always say: Sex is my one and only drug...

As soon as I have one load, I'm ready for the next...

On 3/12/2020 at 1:56 PM, blackrobe said:

Right. Fucking. On.

It always surprises me when a multi-year-old post suddenly springs to life again ...

That said, if it's your inborn nature to be a cumdump, then why not revel in that fact?  If it's your "truth", then accept it and practice your truth.  What possible reason could there be to denying your calling - to yourself ???

If you need professional help getting over the cultural bs that may be restricting you, by all means get professional help with that.  But never turn your back on your Truth.  

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, PERVERSATILE said:

It's a sad day in SelfMadeHell when a Man  actively  undermines what few pleasures can be wrung out of our short, sweet and occasionally epic lives... So. Go get fucked how you want, as often as you want,  anywhere  you want and drown that little nagging bitch voice in your head in a pool of jizz.  Be the unapologetic out-of-control cumdump you were always meant to be.

And all the [banned word] ypopping peeps and pee pees said, "A-men-Z!"!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I love the feeling of cum loads in me and the more loads in me the more I love it. That was the start of me being a cumdump for any raw dick I could take. Then I liked that guys were watching me take loads from multiple guys and never ask what they were blowing in me....just the beginning of not trying to hide being a slut. Then one day I was getting fucked by a line of guys that were all pretty hot and I saw an older guy off to the side watching so when the guy that blew in me next pulled out I told the older guy to fuck my cummy hole. And everyone saw me get bred by some guy that didn’t usually have a bottom ask for his seed.....and I felt sluttier than I ever had and it was hot. And that was when I stopped being embarrassed for being a cum slut that takes every load I can get. So the more loads I can get, and the less I know about who is blowing their seed in me, and not caring who knows that will let anyone fuck me and shoot in me. And not knowing who has bred me or who has seen me sucking dick while taking anonymous loads is something I never thought would enjoy. 

So do what feels good and focus on that 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1