Stealthing a twink with an internet audience

rambeau

I've gotten in the habit of extending my perversions by chatting with fellow pervs over a few different video chat services, namely skype and tokbox. I was doing the very same one night, discussing the finer points of meth use and breeding, when I got an IM on one of the more mainstream hookup sites.

This kid was 18...barely. He had just come home from some friend's party and was feeling rather horny. He was drunk, probably high (he mentioned liking xanax), and was in the mood to fuck. I gave him some directions, and he set out.

While he was headed over, I chatted with my video buddies and hatched a plan. I would hide my webcam behind some debris on the tv table (where my media PC is connected) and fuck this kid on the couch. They would watch as I would attempt to breed him. For good measure, I put a glob of lube on the end table, crushed some meth up, and sprinkled it in the lube. I put the bottle next to this so I could grab lube or my special blend, if needed.

The guy comes in, and he is as young as he says. 18, a thin 26-28 inch waist, and tall, about 6'2 or so. He's also as drunk as he sounded, maybe more so. Easy score, as far as I'm concerned.

He drops to his knees and starts to blow me. I fuck his face hard, and he seems to enjoy it. My dick isn't huge, but it would choke anyone who wasn't used to deep throating, and this kid took it fairly well. We switched around sucking each other's dicks for a while, then I went down on his ass. He bent over the couch and moaned as my tounge fucked his hole open, making it slick enough that lube wouldn't have been needed.

But I used some anyway. I reached over, and grabbed the bottom, pushed some on my fingers, and opened him up a bit more. I left the doctored lube alone for the time being.

Sensing his readyness, I plunged my dick in his ass. He yelped and pulled away. I gave him a little time to relax, and took it a bit more slowly. He moaned some more and backed up on my raw dick.

I fucked him for a about 10 minutes, and he decides he needs a break. I pull out, and he lays on the couch. He begins to suck on my dick, and I"m afraid I can't hold back much longer. He tells me he wants me to cum on his face, so I try to improvise as best as I can. I pull out of his mouth and spray his face, forcing him to close his eyes. I scoop some off of his face and chest and start to play wtih his hole some, pushing it deep inside. I may not have fucked my cum into his cunt, but at least it ended up there.

Being the drunk kid that he was, I couldn't just run him out of my place, so I let him chill for a while. Things heated up again, and I sat on his dick (why do the skinny tall ones always have the monster cocks?) trying to coax a nut from him. No avail, he just can't cum. But, he's ready to get fucked agian.

I bend him over again, and this time use the doctor'd lube on his ass. He moans as I finger him, but then he starts to change his pitch a bit. He mentions that his butt burns some. I tell him its probably the old lube I'm using, and that it will feel better when I'm fucking him.

Which I promptly do. I line my head up with his hole and push in. He stops complaining, puts his head down in the cushions, and just takes my cock. I fuck him for about 5 minutes or so. He's obviously lost in pure pleasure. So am I. Before I realize it, I'm pumping my second load into, creaming his ass. He doesn't complain or say much of anything. I pull out and sit down, and he lays on the couch and very soon passes out.

I let him sleep for about 30 minutes before deciding to toss him out, which took a bit of convincing. I guess I'm just too nice of a guy to be mean to someone. After he left, I turned back on the TV, expecing my tweaker buds to have moved on. But, as true tweakers are, they were waiting patiently for me to return so they could tell me just how awesome the view was.

My only regret was that I didn't try to save the video feed. Its not too hard if you have the right software. I guess I'll have to try it all over again...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...