when you can't get clean

Yes

On 3/19/2020 at 1:34 AM, FelchingPisser said:

For me, as your top, I would want to be told what's going on before you are very late.  Tops really do care about all the trouble you go through to be clean.  Then we could decide how to proceed.  For me, that usually is ''let's give it a go..."

For the rest--diet is so important--and, according to my bottom buds, it just gets harder as you age.

I appreciate this --- tops don't seem to understand all the trouble we bottoms go through to be clean, at least in my experience.

To Yes: I've had a few similar encounters. I feel that it's my responsibility to tell the top about my "less-than-ideal" state for a mutually pleasurable sexual experience. Most of the time, the top insists on fucking me though, and it does get awkward when you start seeing or smelling dirt. I guess what's important is that he was fully informed.

• Like 1

• Moderators

When my husband and I were first dating, he was very stern with me about being clean. (The dynamic was consensual) Eventually, he got to the point where he would tell me, "I don't care if you're clean. I want that ass now!"

Just be honest. The top might not care one way or the other, but he should appreciate honesty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2020 at 11:38 PM, Bttm2go said:

I forgot to add to my last post something I have said many times in this forum. If you are a top and shit happens, remember you are playing with an asshole...shit happens. Be respectful. The last thing a bottom wants is a messy fuck...unless you’re into scat. Bottoms don’t purposely shit on your cock. If you can’t handle it, then quit fucking.

This is very true, most bottoms I have met are mortified when an accident happens. The colon can be an uncooperative friend.

A need trick fisting bottoms have shown me ( I would only use this if you are bottoming in a group situation or for a few hours)

Clean and then take immodium it slows down the digestive track and really minimizes the chance of a mess

• Like 2

On 3/25/2020 at 1:28 PM, Rubberbanned said:

I appreciate this --- tops don't seem to understand all the trouble we bottoms go through to be clean, at least in my experience.

To Yes: I've had a few similar encounters. I feel that it's my responsibility to tell the top about my "less-than-ideal" state for a mutually pleasurable sexual experience. Most of the time, the top insists on fucking me though, and it does get awkward when you start seeing or smelling dirt. I guess what's important is that he was fully informed.

I totally agree. When you've never douched you don't have a clue how the human body is filled with shit. None what so ever. Early on my hedonistic path I was schooled by a fuck buddy on this. I would always hit him up and want to meet in 5 or 10min. He would always hesitate and make up some excuse to delay ( I realize that now). Then finally he just came out and explained to me that douching takes time and potential for accidents. That discussion really opened my eyes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1