Unplanned Sex - Your Experiences?

Many of us will have experiences of full on sex (ie including fucking) taking place with no prior planning - what are some of your more interesting experiences?

I was in a dorm room in the Earl's Court Youth Hostel in London back in 2004 and as I wasn't going out that evening stripped off to my undies and hopped into my bottom bunk bed and was going to read up my Fodors guide book. A short while later an Australian guy comes in and asks me some travel related questions as he was also heading to the Continent. I said I would need to look up my travel map in relation to one question so hopped off the bed to get at my locked cabinet under the bunk. I then sat down on the bed to show him wearing nothing but something akin to male bikini briefs which didn't leave a lot to the imagination, it was actually sweltering hot. He moved closer and closer to me till we were most definitely touching and he could see I was getting an erection. Then I recall his hands wandering... I can't recall who said it first but after putting my shorts and t-shirt on for modesty we went to a shower cubicle, taking a small plastic bottle of lube with me. The cubicles were positively tiny but we managed sucking each other then fucking. Thank goodness I was reasonably loose after being fucked in a club the night before and I got in him with very little difficulty. Then he dived into another shower room. By the time I got back there was another guy in the room and my new friend left very early to catch the Channel train so I didn't get to speak to him again. I was worried about being caught as would have been thrown out on the street but you sort of get an adrenaline rush at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Had it happen recently with the younger brother of a bud from HS. We’d known each other in HS and from hanging with my bud and when he heard I was back in town we reconnected. He has a swimming pool and I’d drop by to game with him and shoot hoops. His brother (my bud) isn’t back in town so we’ve been hanging. It was hot the one day and we’d taken off our shirts playing basketball and I realized what a hot body he has. I wasn’t wearing underwear and I’m sure my dick was flopping a lot and at some points semi hard. We’d worked up quite a sweat and he suggested we hop in the pool, so we did with our shorts on I was tenting pretty hard at this point checking out his body. As we got out he went and grabbed towels and offer me a shower as we dried off. I said sure and we went upstairs to his bedroom where he closed the door and dropped his shorts showing his rock hard dick. He came up next to me and leaned in to kiss and I didn’t resist, instead dropping my own shorts and feeling him grab my hard dick. We were kissing each other and stroking each other’s dicks as he silently led me over to his bed. It was a low platform bed and solid so not a lot of noise. We both got on the bed caressing each other and kissing. He paused for a moment saying nothing and reached into his drawer and I saw he pulled out some lube. Still saying nothing he put some lube on my dick and then turned his back to me living up his ass. I could take a hint and quickly started sliding my cock inside him. His ass wasn’t offering a lot of resistance and judging by the half empty bottle of lube I probably am not the only guy fucking him. My first load took no time at all and I kept stroking as I heard him groan softly and mutter yeahs, and how good it felt. I wished I could look at his face or his eyes as I came inside him and found it a little weird he liked it this way but to each their own. As I shot my second load in him I felt my dick go soft and slowly slide out of his ass. I’d been jerking him as I got close to cumming and he’d already orgasmed once and I was a bit saddened as I wanted him to fuck me too. After I slid out he rolled on his back and smirked at me, pointing at the huge load he’d shot on his sheets whispering, look what you made me do. I told him he could do that to me and he snatched up the bottle of lube and rolled me face down on the mattress. I could feel him living up my ass and then felt his dick slowly enter me. He has a really nice one, bigger and longer than his brothers, and soon he was balls deep in me, stroking all the way in and then pulling almost all the way out, long deep intense strokes that had me moaning into the sheets. More than anything I wanted to see the goofy but pretty face of his worked into intensity and desire as he worked to cum inside me. We were both sweating like crazy and my ass was getting a little sore as he was stroking for a while when suddenly he erupted with a loud groan and I felt his shuddering spamming orgasm. He was shaking and twitching like crazy and I could feel his spurt inside me. It was all so unexpected and not the way I usually fuck. I suddenly felt a way of fear and guilt knowing I’d fucked my buds younger brother and worried he’d find out. His dick was moving inside me a lot more easily now and his pace had picked up in speed and intensity and soon he shot another load inside me, this one less intense. He backed off a me and laid down on his back panting.

Now was my turn as I got up and decided to take control. I was ready to pop another snd wanted to see his face as I unloaded inside him. I positioned myself around and started lifting his legs up, his face a look of confusion. I guess maybe he wasn’t yet that adventurous and maybe this was too much but I was gonna go for it. I had his legs up over my shoulders and started entering him. he closed his eyes and his face screwed up like he didn’t like it or maybe didn’t want it. Maybe he was embarrassed. Some guys make faces like that and when they do and it’s not sexy for me it makes it that much harder, so I focused on his body and telling him how hot he was. His facial expression didn’t change and I could see now why he wanted to get fucked the way he did. I was too horny to stop and kept fucking for all I was worth, stroking his dick as I did. I blasted another load inside him and he took over jerking his cock and shot another load on his stomach and chest. A thick load as pearly white as his teeth. I eagerly slid out and went down to eat his cum off him and man did he taste good. I leaned up to kiss him, snowballing his cum between our mouths. After a bit he said he was gonna shower and left me there in his room while he did. Being nosy I looked at his cell and saw he’d been getting messages from a named Andrew and it was pretty obvious it was about a hookup. I was turned on knowing he’s a slut hooking up with this Andrew guy and also making a move on me. It was my turn for a shower and I did my thing then came back. We kissed some more and he said we had to keep it cool so his brother didn’t find out and that we had to keep this to ourselves. I said that was cool and admitted that would be weird. I said we could do this again if he wanted and he seemed relieved. He admitted he thought I was interested but was kind of weirded out about the whole thing and wasn’t sure how I’d react. He was worried I was straight because I’d had a GF in HS and I admitted to him that I’m probably bi but prefer guys. He admitted he was gay but not out and I realized he’d never dated girls in HS. He admitted he’d always had a crush on me but was too scared to act on it. He also admitted he was seeing somebody but really wanted this to happen. He asked if I was cool with that and I said yeah and added I probably didn’t know the guy and wouldn’t say anything anyhow. I wanted to add that I thought it was hot he was cheating on his BF but didn’t. I said I was cool playing around even if he had a BF. He admitted he likes to get fucked and had been with other guys his abF didn’t know about. His BF doesn’t bottom either and he liked that I’d bottom for him. I had a raging hard on again hearing this boy was a slut taking loads from other guys. I told him he could fuck me anytime he wanted and that he was a good fuck. I headed home hoping to hear from him again soon and knowing I would because I’ve got a hunch he’s a closeted slut.

i've written this one a few places on this site, but one of the most unplanned sexual encounters i have had was while i was driving down the street in my truck, going to the hardware store. A guy pulled up next to me and looked over and our eyes met. That's it, just our eyes, and he pulled forward and in front of me... and i followed.  He pulled into a Burger King parking lot and went into the restaurant, i think He may have glanced behind to see if i was following, i don't remember.  He went into the BK restroom and i followed close behind. Once inside, He locked the door behind me and, without a word, undid and dropped my jeans and underwear, turned me around while taking HIs hard cock from His own jeans, bent me over and aplied spit and rammed His cock into me. i gasped, and took it, oh hell yeah.  It didn't take Him long to bust inside me, and in a flash He zipped up , unlocked the door and left me standing there bent over with His cum dripping out of my ass.  i came to myself and locked the door, pulled my jeans up from around my ankles, unlocked the door and left. 

i've had other experiences at cruising parks that were similar, no words, just sex.  So much better than an online hook up. 

There was a park i Virginia that had a bridge, i'd stand mid way on the bridge pretending to look at the water at dusk, when you couldn't quite be sure that you were seeing what you saw.  It was a cruisy place, so not completely "unexpected," but i'd wait till i saw a guy enter the bridge at the end, then lower my shorts just enough to show some ass... if i could hear the guy pause to look as he walked past, i'd lower them a little more as an invite. i've lost count of the number of times a guy would come over, pull my shorts down around my ankles and breed me bent over the rail of the bridge, then zip up and continue His walk when done. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Another of my unplanned sex experiences was after meeting a guy in the course of my then work and I had to take him into an interview room. I thought he was probably gay (this was well before the days of Grindr etc) but you had to be totally professional and had a customer made a complaint that you made an pass at them I would have been dismissed. He came back unexpectedly a couple of days later with a further question which, quite frankly, he could have easily gotten from me over the phone. My manager made a curious comment after he left though, saying with a smile "I thought he would be back to see you". I never asked him why he said that as I then kept my sexuality under the radar. The following Friday evening the same guy unexpectedly appeared at my door at home with a small gift (which I think, from memory, was chocolates) probably having found my address from the phone book, so I asked him in. Dressed casually but nicely and wearing aftershave and in no hurry to leave, it was fairly obvious what was going to happen but both of us spent ages talking around the subject before I eventually said something along the lines of "If you stay here much longer you'll be spending the night here" which he said he'd like to then I said, "Well, i've only got one bed".  So it wasn't long before we were both naked and hopping into my bed and the rest is, as they say, history.... 

2 hours ago, BareSlutNZ said:

.My manager made a curious comment after he left though, saying with a smile "I thought he would be back to see you". I never asked him why he said that as I then kept my sexuality under the radar. 

Apparently some radar is better than others.

And i loved this story. i think we've lost something with online hook ups, the mating dance just isn't the same.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

One of my unplanned sex encounters was in a hotel in Hawaii several years ago. I’d been hosting anonymous guys to stop by, walk in, find me naked on my knees, ass up  then they’d fuck and breed me. After 5 or 6 guys it was late afternoon and I had to get some work done and I was hungry. So I ordered a hamburger and fries up from room service. I straightened the bed up, threw on t-shirt and gym shorts so all was ok for the room service person to walk in.  The knock on the door came, the food was here, I open the door and found this really cute young muscular guy in the hotel shirt and shorts, running shoes, etc. I let him in and told him to just set it on the credenza by the TV. I’m noticing how tight his shirt and shorts were on him. Then as he was placing the food off the tray I realized he had to move the vaseline and poppers to take the food off the tray. Then he was looking around and I forgot about the smell, I’m sure the room reeked of poppers, sweat, and sex and I hadn’t taken a shower. He turns around and hands me the check to sign as he has his back to the door. I swear I can see the outline of his cock in his tight shorts, but I’m careful not to stare. I hand him the signed check and thank him. He starts telling me to call back when I want they good dishes picked up. I say ok. Then he says, “if you want you can ask for me, Ken and I’ll come right back up and get your dishes.” Now I see he has a hard on in his shorts. What to do, what to do, think quick. So I just say totally honesty...”...I’ve been having guys over to fuck me and leave their cum inside me, would you like to relieve that hard cock in your shorts?” He was like, “yes sir, do you have a condom” as he’s unbuckling his belt and shorts and saying, “it has to be quick, can you duck me to get me hard?” I say, “no condoms.” He says, “ok, it has to be quick. He strips his shorts and underwear to his shoes, his cock is already hard as a rock, no sucking needed. I spit on his cock. He showed it in me, knocks me on the bed. Fucks like a jackhammer!  In less than a minute he’s cuming inside me. I clean off his cock. Up come his underwear, then shorts, buckles...he says, “definitely call me to get your dirty dishes. That boy gave me several more cum loads during my trip!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

A favorite encounter of mine was when I stayed at a hotel during a trip to NYC. A few rooms down was a couple (man and woman) were vacationing with their kids and the husband was clearly just not having it at all. It looked like he didn't even want to be there, let alone around her for another minute. I caught him glancing at me in the pool and I would happily return the favor while trying to be as much of a tease as possible (slowly rubbing lotion on my thighs, making sure to bend over multiple times) and his gaze never once left me. By pure luck later in the afternoon, I got onto an elevator and he was there. I remarked that we stayed on the same floor and that I would leave my door unlocked at a certain time (I believe I said 8 or 9) and sure enough, He enters after a soft knock on the door. I'm already naked and ready, which seemed to have caught him by surprise as I don't think he did this kind of thing often.

He made a mention that he has time because his wife went out with their kids and that he wanted to enjoy it. He immediately starts sucking me, licking my balls, eating my ass. He is just going wild at this point and I am enjoying every minute. He turned out to be a total bottom and he let me use his hole for a good hour and a half before we were both spent. He used my shower real quick to clean up and left without saying a word. I ran into him once again on the elevator with his family, he wouldn't even look in my direction but that night when I saw him at the bar, I mentioned that I was leaving tomorrow and offered him another round of fun. We grab a few drinks to go, I fucked him twice more and we left it at that.

• Like 3

I love unplanned anonymous breedings!  Right before Covid, I stopped at a Starbucks in Manhattan Beach, CA.  It was in a strip mall type place with a small parking deck behind it. I was in a t-shirt, flip-flops, and loose workout shorts. I sat outside to enjoy my coffee. A tall older worked out daddy type guy was sitting opposite me drinking his coffee and reading. I was noticing his big worked out sexy legs, tight shorts and tank top. I caught his eye a few times, he mine. He shifted in his chair and scratched his crotch, only he pulled his shorts back and I could see under his table both balls out of his shorts and the tip of his uncut cock sticking out. I pulled on my shorts so he could see my cock. Soon we were looking at each other, he mouthed the words, “let me fuck you.” I nodded my head, yes, but thought where? Parking deck, car. So I stood up, nodded my head for him to follow me. I started walking away to the back where my SUV was parked. I looked back to see if he was following me. He was getting up from his table. I walked all the way back to the parking deck, waited until I knew he saw me turn in. Then I walked up the ramp. He was following. I turned by my SUV, I opened the driver door and the back  passenger door so no one could see me from the ramp. I stripped off my shorts and threw them on the drivers seat, spit and lubed my hole and stood bent over the drivers seat, ass pushed out, face down. I heard him walk up, slipped by the passenger door, felt his hand on my ass, his fingers in my hole. His shorts came off, he’s spitting and jerking himself. Then the tip of his cock is at my hole. He pushes in...he was big and it hurt a little, but he was slow and spit more. Then he was fucking, holding my hips. He was dripping sweat on my back. He fucked me a good 5 minutes or so. He held back the noises as he nutted inside me. His body shook. He Kept his cock inside my hole until his cock was limp. It falls out. He puts his shorts on and heads out. I reach for my shorts, put them on. I’m wet. He never said a single word to me and I didn’t look after he walked away. I’ve never seen him again. I drove home with cum leaking out of me! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I was in a store browsing for new underwear. I was looking at  a jockstrap and a thong when I noticed a guy watching me. We made eye contact, he moved closer and said “you will look hot in either but personally I’d choose the jock”  I said “thanks, what do you wear” and I stroked his crotch. “Wanna find out" he said. It was a hot day and he smelled so fukkin horny. I brought him back to my place and we ripped each others clothes off. Yeah, he was wearing a sweaty jockstrap! We rutted like bulls all afternoon. I ate his ass and he ate mine, we sucked each others coks - man he smelled good. I mounted his ass and fucked him hard but pulled out before I shot. I presented my ass and he claimed on to me and thrust his handsome uncut cock deep inside me. He fucked me long and deep then flooded my hole with sperm. He pulled out and I made him suck my cock. I shot my load in his mouth all over his tongue then we kissed - I love tasting my sperm in another dude’s mouth. We got dressed, he wore my new jockstrap and I wore his used sweaty jock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry but this turned into a Small Book

Mine happened quite a while ago but as it turned out,
it was very Interesting and Exciting to say the least.
The day started out quiet and just another work day,
Then while checking my e-mail there was a contact requesting to meet that afternoon.
The guy was wanting to meet for an Oral session.
Quick reply and we set a time and I set the place, being a Total "submissive" bottom,
I have claimed the right to Set the place and SAFE rules.
The place I used to meet others the first time was at an off the track fishing hole.
Besides using it as a Sex spot, I and others fished there a lot.
This day the time was set about 3pm, and the meeting was on.
As is and was my usual, I arrived early to the parking spot, and went to start Fishing.
Also checking for others that might be there.
Sometime time later I heard a vehicle pull up and park, I looked back and saw the driver getting out.
He stood for a few minutes checking the area and then started walking down the path toward me.
As he got closer he saw me and asked about the fishing and if he was in the right place?,
His question was the password::: "Am I in the right place?" We set it during the email to be SAFE.
I smiled and assured him, "Yes your in the right place, and so am I....
We talked for a few minutes, general BS, and when he knew it was OK, he asked me,
"Where are we gong to be able to do this Safely?"
Being I had gotten there early and checked the place out, I knew, we were the only ones there.
I told him that as long as he didn't mind we could walk back to the Rail Road track,
and get down behind them on the other side, away from the fishing hole.
He agreed and I led him back toward the parking area, and dropped off my equipment there.
Then I asked him If he was sure he wanted to progress with this fun session.
With a silly grin, and a cough,
he said that this was going to be his Very First Blow Job given by a man.
As we got up and over the tracks, he noticed that there was a rather large cleared spot.
I explained that it was cleared by me and a buddy just for this use, Private and SAFE
As he got into the area I had already picked the spot I was going to be in.
There was a large tree stump I used as my Special seat while preforming BJ on New Bees.
When he noticed that I was sitting he walked closer and asked what he should do next?
Being the "Slut" that I had become lately I looked up at him and said, ::
"About what you should do next is this, Tell me, and step up close,
if I should help you get your slacks open, Or, if you want to do it yourself??"
As he stepped forward he pulled his shirt up and out of the way, and said,
"You can do it for me!"
I reached for his belt, pulled him closer, and opened the buckle, and top button,
Then as any good "slut" does, I looked up into his Very Wide eyes and slowly lowered the zipper.
What I saw in them was both Fear and Wanting.
Then I noticed, there was a very nice bulge in his undershorts,
and I knew then, I had to see it and NOW.
Using my fingers in the waist band,
I lowered his shorts and out popped a Beautiful Cut and well trimmed Dick.
The second it was freed he stepped closer,
and just watched as I reached up and took hold of the Dick with my right hand,
and with my left hand I cupped his Balls and lightly squeezed them and rolled them in my hand.
Once again, looking him in the eyes, and hearing his light moan,
I smiled at him and leaned in and licked the head and circled the rim with my tongue.
2 or 3 Licks and his legs were shaking like leaves in a wind storm.
I thought he might even fall but, No, he stayed up right and even became a helper.
He asked me while I had just started sucking him, if he could touch my head?
And of course, I was not about to Stop what I was doing so I just shook my head "Yes".
He took hold of my head and actually started to face fuck me slowly, then faster and I could hear some words.
the few words I Did hear were very encouraging to me. The ones I could make out were,
"Damn the feels Great", "Please Don't Stop", and "I'M ABOUT TO CUM"
Oh Yes he did and filled my mouth at least twice, with fast swallowing there was no mess to clean up.
A few licks to get the last drops and he was done, or so I thought,
EXACTLY AT THAT POINT THERE WAS ANOTHER VOICE IN THE BACK GROUND.
The voice said,
"That was Beautiful, and I want to be next." When I saw who it was I felt a lot better, I knew him,
and he knew me. I had Sucked him many times right in this spot.
The reason he was there was he saw my vehicle and the fishing equipment in the back
He figured out I was giving BLs here and not fishing.
After a few quick introductions he asked if the new guy if he would mind sharing my mouth.
They both joked about it and then the new guy admitted he would love to watch me do a BJ on my old friend.
Before the words were out of his mouth my buddy's dick was in my mouth,
and I was being Face Fucked for the second time in less then 10 minutes.
He was more then ready also and I got fed the second load of Cum quickly.
Then came the really Weird part, As I was licking my buddy clean I noticed the new guy on his phone.
I wonder about that until  heard him tell my buddy, "Yes, he said he could be here in abut 15 minutes,"
Then as I started to get ready to leave, my buddy said,
"No wait, there is another Dick coming for you to suck in a few minutes."
That was when I started to realize, I was becoming exactly what I had feared,
Between the time I heard that news and the newest guy showing up,
the first new guy wanted me to do him again.
It took some Doing but he got hard and was showing me he was enjoying when I heard a voice,
The Voice I heard was one that I KNEW, or heard before.
and when I stopped sucking and looked around the new guys hip what I saw PANICED me.
The voice at that exact time was saying, "Holy Crap, I never knew he was a "COCK SUCKER".
The voice belonged to one of the guys I worked with.
Another total Red Neck like myself, only he was Very Straight, well until that afternoon.
After some very embarrassing talk and explaining, he admitted, he wanted to get a BJ  to.
While the other two guys watched I did do him and finally got him off.
But and it took him some time and as he got closer, he kept saying,
"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"  AND,
Before I could respond I heard my buddy telling him,
"Hell yes that where you cum and watch him swallow It."
That was his release button, there was no time between the comment and the Orgasm.
Quick Swallow, showing him it was gone, and then standing up while he redressed,
The three guys were chatting like Old friends and then came the next SHOCK,
They started making plans to get together again real soon and do this again,
Not once was I asked, Only told,
The strange part of that was, I didn't mind at all, actually looked forward to seeing where it was going.
"Were going to be here tomorrow about 3pm, and you are too."
As we walked back to the vehicles I had a Feeling of Pride, and I did not know why.
But that was short lived, all three of them "Thanked me, and called me "COCK SUCKER to my face."
I now knew what the Pride was and Weird as it was, Kind of liked the idea very much.
There were many days that this happened, some were just 1 and some were 2, and many days with all 3.
Then after a while there were More Added.
The most ever in 1 day was **5**.
Believe it or not, Never once was I taken Anally.

• Like 1