Any role changes thorughout the years?

hungry_hole

In another thread, someone wrote:

... I was straight first... then I felt I was bi-sexual [still think I am], but I love a big dick and the hot and steamy male sex, which I haven't found with a woman yet... Besides sex with males is just easier and no hassles...

I was "straight" too so at first the idea of being penetrated was not very tempting. But sex with men seemed more fun and exciting. Pretty quickly I was initiated into anal sex and I really loved it. I've been a bottom ever since.

Have you changed? Here are some suggestions:

1) Did you start as "straight"?

2) As a bottom

3) and later became top

4) Started as top

5) and later became bottom

6) How about versatile? Are you flip-flop or serial versatile? (serial versatile is that you top with one man and bottom with another)

7) Became sluttier with age?

• 2 weeks later...

When I came out as a kid I think I bottomed 70-80% of the time, gradually becoming more versatile as time went on - both flip fucking and serially, i.e., flip where it fit with the guy, or top or bottom only for the same reason. In 1994 I began what became a very long period of celibacy. Since returning to a sexual life several years ago I've ended up topping almost entirely, but that has been driven by the preferences of the men I've met. Like in many parts of the country, there are lots more bottoms than tops, and I've had no lack of fun holes to play in. Means it's harder for me to get my ass some attention - and sometimes I really just want to be fucked long and rough - but luckily that happens often enough. Ideally I like having a mix of buddies - some wanting to be fucked, some wanting to fuck, and some wanting to alternate/flip as the mood strikes.

When I started out it was pretty much change and change about - when you are 10/11/12 years old and doing stuff mainly with your own age-mates, roles are pretty fluid. Well, for me - I understand that some guys know what they are and what they want right away.

But I was certainly never straight, nor bi.

As I got into stuff with older teens, I began to understand that I was a bottom, but still, in the enviroment in which I spent my teen years (an all-boys boarding school), I topped younger guys, and loved doing so. In adulthood I could top I guy I really fancied, but grew to know that I was really a bottom.

I started out as a top and oral. When I was coming out, the AIDS crisis was just becoming known and I swore that I would never bottom for anyone, throughout my life. Of course that chenge4d one night when I was not expecting it. The guy kept pushing his rock hard cock at my hole and finally penetrated. He just kept it there and then started to rock back and forth slowly, letting me get used to it. After a while, he shot inside me and that was the first time of many, that I bottomed. I'm pretty versatile as long as the cum flows anywhere and everywhere.

I started out as more of a top, still vers though. Probably, 70% top, 30% bottom. But over the years, I've found that I enjoy being a bottom more. But I still like being a top. Probably shifted to 70% bottom and 30% top. Of course, I usually have trouble finding a top to fuck me at groups. I'm 6'3", 218, althetic build with a 7.5" cut cock. Most guys assume I'm a top and want me to fuck them.

• 5 months later...

I was in concious denial of my feelings for a long time. When the urge became too great and I sucked that first cock I knew who I was. I rememer leaving his house and saying to myself that I was a cocksucker. It made me proud. Although I get sucked off ocassionally I have never fucked a guy. I want their cock plowing through me as soon and as long as possible. So I spent 35 years considering mysel straight, bi for the last twenty and just recently decided I was gay. What to tell the wife?

Once I started having sex I was pretty versatile from the get-go. My first BF/regular sex partner was 10yrs older and also very versatile. Lots of fun and was a good introduction to sex. Before him,

I had only hooked up maybe 3 times before him, two of which were oral only. 1 time I was a total bottom, but didn't really enjoy it much - the top wasn't very good, and I was more distracted by the TV show that was playing (News Radio).

Guest ff-whole

I started straight, was married but then got introduced slowly into male sex. Always played with my ass and didn't want to suck dick but later loved to have a dick in my ass [almost always acting as bottom] and now love to suck a good dick as well.... FUCK I'M HOT...

Now I'm single and bisexual. Actually had a woman yesterday but couldn't come, with men I always come ready... so now I know I love to suck a cunt as well but for real pleasure; give me a good dick.

Edited by ff-whole

• 3 weeks later...

I started out mainly as a bottom. I had pretty bad case of identity crisis growing up, was struggling with being masculine enough for my dad. I was tall, lean, and sort of feminine acting until my late teenage years. I could never pack on muscles, talk about pussy and fucking girls like the rest of the guys in my family. I constantly was teased and put down, called fag... Although up to that time I had never even figured out what I was, I hadn't fucked around with guys or girls. I finally did, right as I turned 19....it was a wealthy silicon valley executive who was twice my age, but fucked me so good. I bottomed for him and loved feeling his cock inside me...I felt just like a slutty chick with his cum deep inside my pussy. I freaked out afterwards and didn't play with men again until I was 29. During that time, I told my family to fuck off. I went off to college, sorted out my shit, grew a set of balls, and started fucking college girls. My cock got bigger during this time, my nuts larger and hairy, I put on muscles...and finally became a real masculine dude. When I finally started up fucking guys again, I went straight to fucking their asses. The sensation of ass is so much better than pussy, and the feeling of dominating a guy added to the pleasure of topping. Today, with my big cock, and even more muscular body, I top 95% of the time. When I bottom, it's with guys who are even more masculine and muscular than me...in fact got fucked yesterday. I'm going to go write about that now in the listing of "when/where you took your last load" it's a good story.