Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm still working on getting all the bugs out of the forum, plus I need to do major work on the design. But let me know what you think is broken and I'll try to fix it.

I know when you do a quick reply to a post there are issues. That's high on my priority list. What else?

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
for some reason my last post (in the thread about what tops look for in bottoms) posted twice. Can you delete the duplicate? Thanks!

Done... :)

• 3 months later...

its not a bug so much but it did cause me problems logging in, i found the area where you enter your username and password did not actully show up as a text entry point. it had the words username and password but they "looked" grayed out and ther was nothing that highlighted it as a text field.

once i realised that i could type over them, i wondered how dumb i could be! and I am normally ok on the net.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
how about putting the thread "where did you get your last load from?" as its own heading/section on the home page. i love reading/posting to that section on other sites but don't always think to search it. it might get more responses if it was always up front

Good idea. There's now a direct link on the home page into that thread and the one for how many loads have you gotten in your ass this year... That one is important too... Good to keep the bottoms focused on taking lots of loads :)

• 4 weeks later...

My Profile picture

I have one posted - but when I see a list of names (like whose online) the picture isn't showing. I only see it when I look at "My Profile" .. that how it works or did I miss a setting to let others see the pic?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I cant see any way to edit old posts

That's by design. You can edit them for a few minutes after you post them and then after that only an administrator or moderator can change them. If you could change them indefinitely then people could respond, and then when you change their response would make no sense...

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
Is there a problem with the system that updates blog posts to the forum. There doesn't seem to be any new blog posts in this last week.

I'm aware of it. It started when I migrated to another server. I need to reinstall the forum software to get some cron jobs working again and fix a few other things you can't see. I'll be taking care of it later this week.

Hi RawTop.

It would appear that my blog isnt updating here any more. According to the feed here, the last posting was a week or so ago.. where as in fact there have been 3 or 4 posts made complete with videos this last week alone... but they're not updating here.

If you can look into it and advise, it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Josh