Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

All I can suggest is 1) restart your browser, and 2) try a different browser.

One other thought - do you have security software on your computer or a browswer plugin/addon that may be altering the cookies that are passed to the site in the name of "privacy"? If so, turn off the software, or set it up to not alter stuff for Breeding Zone.

I've tried Google Chrome, FireFox and Nightly.. all are set to allow cookies from breedingzone.com with the same results. I'll keep tinkering around until I find something that works right. Thanks for the help!

• Administrators
I've tried Google Chrome, FireFox and Nightly.. all are set to allow cookies from breedingzone.com with the same results. I'll keep tinkering around until I find something that works right. Thanks for the help!

Just so you understand - what you're having problems with are controlled by cookies. Sometimes the cookies go wonky. Just today the cookies I was sending to BZ exceeded the maximum size allowed, and I had to delete the cookies with long values. Dumping your cookies is something else you could try.

In the meantime - one trick I do when I need to moderate the forum and don't know if I can do it all in one sitting is that I first page through the results and work from the last page to the first. That way what your describing can't happen to me if I just hit the back button - the pages will still be there.

Edited by rawTOP

• 1 month later...

I've had this problem crop up a couple of times and it's a little frustrating. In fact it is happening right now in another tab of this browser

I've written a long email to another user. I've spent a couple of hours or more word-crafting it, or just pouring heart, soul, and emotion into it. If you've read my posts, you know I'm a wordy SOB. As I type, I occasionally see "Auto-Save" pop up.

When I click "Submit Message" I receive the error message

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

When I hit the back button, as expected, I got back to the editing page. For a few seconds I can see my text with HTML tags, in the edit window. Then it changes from white on black, to black on white, then back to black & my text is gone. I can move forward and back between those two pages and see my text each time I return to the edit page.

I know at other points on the site, I have seen "Restore From Auto-saved" but it's not on that page. It would sure be nice if it was!

I assume we're dealing with a cookie that has expired, or something similar on the server side. I have a feeling that the Auto-Saved material is locally on my machine in a temp file. Do you have any ideas on how I can retrieve my couple hours of typing.

(I know, I should have copied it into a text editor before sending. I try to do that, but forget on a few occasions. And of course it usually happens to the pieces I've put the most thought into.)

Any help would be appreciated. And if you could implement the "Restore from Auto-Saved" feature for these "token expired" situations, it would be a great help.

• Administrators

If you're going to spend that long - then do the draft in a text editor (preferably plain text).

In the coming weeks I'm migrating the site to different software. Not sure what the behavior of that software will be in a situation like that.

I've had this problem crop up a couple of times and it's a little frustrating. In fact it is happening right now in another tab of this browser

I've written a long email to another user. I've spent a couple of hours or more word-crafting it, or just pouring heart, soul, and emotion into it. If you've read my posts, you know I'm a wordy SOB. As I type, I occasionally see "Auto-Save" pop up.

When I click "Submit Message" I receive the error message When I hit the back button, as expected, I got back to the editing page. For a few seconds I can see my text with HTML tags, in the edit window. Then it changes from white on black, to black on white, then back to black & my text is gone. I can move forward and back between those two pages and see my text each time I return to the edit page.

I know at other points on the site, I have seen "Restore From Auto-saved" but it's not on that page. It would sure be nice if it was!

I assume we're dealing with a cookie that has expired, or something similar on the server side. I have a feeling that the Auto-Saved material is locally on my machine in a temp file. Do you have any ideas on how I can retrieve my couple hours of typing.

(I know, I should have copied it into a text editor before sending. I try to do that, but forget on a few occasions. And of course it usually happens to the pieces I've put the most thought into.)

Any help would be appreciated. And if you could implement the "Restore from Auto-Saved" feature for these "token expired" situations, it would be a great help.

• 1 month later...

I can't remember my password, so i cannot get onto raunchy fuckers, when it gives me the option to get my password sent to me by email, the thing says Human? then theres a block of static bs that has nothing in it, so i can't get my password emailed too me. What do I do? the only reason i can get on this website is because my pc auto remembers the damn password.

• Administrators
Are there any settings to block Google from indexing a profile? I came up in a search and don't really like that.

It would need to be a manual edit of the robots.txt file on my part, but I'm planning a site migration at which point it will stop working. Realize that Google doesn't see everything. Check the site in a different browser and don't login if you want to see what Google sees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
For some reason not getting pivate messages my email says i have mail on here but when i get to the site there is nothing here this fustrating it makes look not for real anything that i can to fix this or is something on your end

All I can guess is that the sender deletes it before you see it. Legit PM emails include the message so you shouldn't be missing anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I did a new blog entry (worked on it for a while as a draft) and then tried to publish. It doesn't seem to have published.

All blog posts are moderated and don't go live until I've reviewed them. Probably a 1/4 to 1/3 get deleted because they're not appropriate (the most common reason is that they should be thread in the forum, not blog posts).

Update: Just looked at your blog post - it's not really appropriate. It's more like something you should put in your profile. Blogs should generally be stories about your sex life.

Edited by rawTOP