Encountering any problem? Post them here...

rawTOP

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
I cannot enter the chatroom since days again!!! :-((

Yeah, I know... I've been having problems with it and the support at the chatroom software developer is almost non-existant. It may be another week before I really get it running again. Sorry.

• Administrators

I've had the techs set up a temporary solution for chat/cam... The only downside is that it will reset at 4am and 2pm - so you may be dropped out of chat at that time, but it'll be ready again a few seconds later. Hopefully I'll have a better solution in a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
I posted a blog this morning and now I can not find it, how can I find it? I have looked in all the area's I can think that it may have been moved to.

It was in the wrong place (the blog area is for stories, not for discussion) and I can't move from the blog area to the forums so it was just deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The site is not illegal. It's protected under the First Amendment / free speech. But at the same time there is discussion of things here that are not legal in all jurisdictions. For example sex in bars in NYC isn't legal, but the discussion of it is legal. I don't want law enforcement using what they see here against the members.