Profile pics on hookup sites

eurotopnyc

Like most of you, I spend a fair amount of time browsing profiles on hookup sites like adam4adam, etc. One thing I've noticed is that many bottoms seem a bit shy about displaying hole in their ad. When I see a bottom who "gets it" and includes a picture of himself on all fours, with his ass spread and a clean, hairless pussy clearly visible, I get so much more horned up and eager to fuck. It seems so obvious to me that a bottom would ALWAYS want to include a clear hole shot, yet it seems less than one quarter of bottoms include a pic. If someone contacts me on a hookup site but doesn't have a hole shot, I'll always ask him for a clear close-up of his pussy by e-mail anyway. Tops are looking to fuck and I'm pretty sure most of us want to see what you have to offer. So why not always include a sexy shot of you on all fours - high resolution, wide stance and clearly lit - to get us revved up and ready to take your fuck chute?

On most hookup sites I have a public picture of my ass standing, legs slightly spread and cheeks barely cracked. However I have a private photo which I often send, that shows the same stance but bent over so that my buttocks have lifted and parted and my ring is clearly on view.

Funny thing, several times the Top I'm chatting/IMing to has been turned off by the bent over photo. It seems not all Tops are as intent on seeing the pussy as most of you guys say you are.

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

I find I get more cock by having a cock pic and not my ass pic as my primary pic. I agree not all tops are turned on by seeing a guys hole.

As a top, ass and dick shots are much less important to me than pics showing a guy's naked body. I'm not looking for gym studs, just guys who take care of themselves and are reasonably fit. It's always disappointing to show up at the place of a guy who says he's "fit" or "in shape" and discover that your definition of "fiit" or "in shape" is much different from his. A CURRENT body photo would eliminate the uncertainty.

Not everyone has the same interests/attitudes/approaches towards hooking up online, and not every top is just looking for a 'hole to breed', and not every bottom is a 'hole wanting to be used'.

The profile pics that you choose to post says something about you, and the type of person you want to attract. Maybe the guy who isn't into showing his hole on a hook-up site isn't the kind of guy you want to hook up with, and likewise - maybe your not the kind of guy he'd be into either.

Not every guy is into being the kinkiest / dirtiest / sluttiest person online, or wants to hookup with people who are into that.

Nothing wrong with that, variety is the spice of life and everyone doesn't need to be into everyone else. It's a preemptive filter - if a guy isn't willing to show his hole to you, and that's what you are into, then move on to the next guy who is.