become a regular cum dump

Since restrictions have eased a lot in Queensland, I have had a number of guys invite me over for session, when I get there, I find they multiple guys want to dump there load, from married guys etc, as I am still not working due to covid, I have been get fucked almost every day, from 1 load up 20 loads like yesterday in the backyard of this guys place, I feel very useful in getting guys off and helping them release there sexual urges, as a bottom it is my duty to be used.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 11 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, Anerosjoy said:

I have not been a cum dump yet just got into bottoming I’m streight and I have found out I love bottoming and I am really turned on at the fact of being a cum dump . Don’t know where to go don’t  know people but I’m ready

Just do it, offer your ass at the urinals and have lots of strangers breed you. You'll love the consequences of being a dirty public cumdump! 

Most days I leave my door unlocked and guys come in and use and cum in my hole in Melbourne AUS like today.  Have some regulars and also other bottoms that cum and tops swap between our holes.  Favourite is the random guys....

• Upvote 1

I recently became a cumdump for a mid-20's black guy with 8+".  He lives near me with his parents.  He found me on A4A, saw I am a bottom who is out but DL and will keep his identity between us.  At first he just wanted to fuck me one time BB, but he kept sending me messages and I let him know he could breed me anytime.  So now I take him a couple times a week when he can get away.  He comes in fucks my lubed hole, then we talk a little.  Yesterday morning he came over, gave me a load before we both went off to work.  Coming home he saw me in the neighborhood and asked if I still had his cum in my ass.  I said "yes, do you want to come by and see for yourself?"  We walked to my place and he's getting hard as we walk, saying he never fucked a used hole.  We walked in, I dropped trou, he spit on my hole and slid in saying how nasty he thought this was.  He came twice, and said he wants to fuck me more often and to keep his cum inside.  I can't believe my luck this month.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1