My Faggot Pussy Boy

Hi everyone! This is my first time writing a story on here so I am definitely looking for feedback. Here is Part 1 and I am excited to write more and tailor based upon your constructive criticism. While I am a small dicked South Asian faggot pussy boy, I am telling this story from the viewpoint of my partner, who is a beefy, big cocked Caucasian top daddy. Some parts are completely true and some parts I have fictionalized for the purposes of the story. I have chosen to write this story from the viewpoint of my daddy. Given faggots are inferior to men, I believe it is only right that this story be told from the perspective of a true man. Some aspects of this story may be quite controversial or polarizing.

-----

My Faggot Pussy Boy – Part 1

It was a typical Friday night and I was out drinking with my friends at Woody’s, the local gay bar. My name is Brodie and I am 43 years old. I am 6’2, 225 lbs (beefy, muscular build), green eyes, brown hair and quite hairy with a thick beard and some tats on my chest, back, arms and legs. My cock is 8 inches hard and quite thick, almost like a beer can. When soft, I hang at about 5 inches with my big balls. I have a 0 gauge Prince Albert and a scorpion tattoo on my lower abdomen, just above my pubes. And yes, I am poz and enjoy seeding and converting faggot pussy boys. I am at that age, however, where I want to find a partner. I am attracted to younger men and ones that I can dominate. Ideally, they are just as sexually deviant as myself.

As I was drinking at the bar with a couple buddies, I saw this beautiful boy across the room, at the bar drinking a cocktail by himself. He was young, maybe in his mid 20s. He looked to be about 5’10, 170 lbs, brown eyes, brown skin, pretty smooth and a smaller jock build. He was wearing a tight shirt and short shorts. Definitely a faggot. He didn’t appear to be here with anyone. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him, he was so fucking cute. Part of me wanted to go over to him, push him on his knees, spit on his face, shove my big cock down his throat then swing him around, bend him over the bar table and rape his pussy using just spit for lube. I kept partying and drinking with my buddies but intermittently, glancing over at this faggot boy.

Around 11pm, I saw him begin to get up and he looked like he was ready to leave. I figured this may be my only chance so I bid my friends goodbye and bolted after him.

“Hey, you leaving already?”

“Oh hey. Yeah, I just needed to get out for a bit, I guess.”

“I haven’t seen you here before. You new to the city?” I asked.

“Yes, mister. Just moved here for nursing school. I don’t really know anyone here so I figured I would go out and try to make some friends but I’m pretty shy,” he answered. He gazed at my crotch and licked his lips as he noticed my bulge. This boy was definitely a faggot and needing daddy cock up his pussy. Fuck, I didn’t even know his name yet. I wanted to make this boy mine.

This time, I decided to go with my gut. I walked up to him, put one hand on his lower back and used my other hand to tilt his head up to mine.

“You’re a faggot, aren’t you?”

He was startled but he wasn’t struggling or trying to get away. Faggot pussy boys know their place in life and at his age, I was confident he had been used by men already.

“Yes, Daddy.”

I kissed him and began exploring his sweet mouth with my tongue. Holding the back of his head, I pulled back a bit and spat directly in his mouth before kissing him again.

“What’s your name, faggot?”

“Asher,” he responded.

“Cute. You want to go back to my place, don’t you, faggot boy?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I called an Uber and on the way to my apartment, I held him close to me in the backseat. He nestled up near my side and his hand on my chest. We continued to kiss and I would intermittently spit in his mouth and watch him swallow it. The Uber driver looked back at us but didn’t say anything; he’s probably seen this and more before. In between our make out session, I learned a bit more about Asher. He recently moved to the city for school and lived alone. His family kicked him out after he came out to them and he didn’t have any family in the city and very few friends. This faggot was going to be mine.

We finally arrived at my condo building. My cock was aching. I was so horny. I took him up to my penthouse suit and as soon as we entered my condo, I pushed him against a wall and began kissing his neck. He moaned and groaned. I pulled off my shirt and turned him around making him kiss my chest. He started to suck my nipples like a good faggot. He knew how to service men. He began to sniff and lick my pits. Fuck, this faggot was good! I pulled off his shirt, exposing his tight, little body. I pushed the faggot on his knees and unzipped my shorts. Pulling down my shorts and jocks, my cock bounced out and I knew by the look in his face, at that moment, he was mine. He was enthralled and amazed by the size of my big, fat cock. He immediately began to suck on it. Trying to take it all in his mouth. Gagging. I began to fuck his face hard, making him choke and gag. He tried to put his hands up on my thighs to gain some control. I pulled his head off my cock, pulled his hair and tilted his head back, spat on his face.

“Give me your hands!”

I pulled both his arms and hands, holding them together with one hand and using my other hand to continue to fuck his face. This faggot boy was going to quickly learn that I was in control and he was here to pleasure me how I wanted.

While fucking his mouth, he began to notice the scorpion tattoo on my lower abdomen.

“You know what this means, don’t you, faggot?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“You want my poz load, don’t you, faggot?”

“Yes, please, Daddy.”

That was all the encouragement I needed. I pushed him back and pulled off his shoes then his shorts and briefs. Then what I saw was truly amazing. He had the smallest prick I had ever seen. It was hard and sticking straight out, no more than 3 inches and thin, drooling precum. No wonder this boy was a faggot! A useless dicklet like that couldn’t possibly penetrate or pleasure another man.

I turned him over on all fours. And yes, we were still in my doorway. I spat on his pussy and began to lick his hole. A beautiful, shaven, brown pussy. His slit had clearly been used by many men already. He whimpered and moaned, pushing his pussy back into my face. He was being so submissive as he arched his back. I spit more and continued to eat out his juicy boy cunt, tonguing it.

“Please fuck me.”

“I know exactly what you want and need, faggot. Don’t even think about touching your little dicklet. Focus on my big white cock up your juicy brown pussy.”

I got on my knees and spat on my dick, lubing it up and pushed in his shaved pussy with my metal on, of course. He moaned and whimpered. I kept pushing in, deep inside his pussy. He began to yelp. I pulled him back, covering his mouth with my hand.

“Faggots like you were born to serve men like me. That’s why you were put on this Earth. You have a pussy and a small faggot dick. A reminder, that your dick is useless. You’re here to serve men with big cocks. You fuckin’ love my cock up your pussy!”

This faggot was taking all eight inches of my cock up his tight pussy and now was in full submission, whimpering and moaning while I pounded him hard. His pussy was like velvet. I pushed him back down and re-positioned myself to keep fucking his boy pussy while planting my right foot on his face that was now on its side pushed down on the floor. I was dominating this faggot boy. He needed to know who was in control. He needed to know that his sole purpose was to please men and service cock. Asher was mine.

I was getting close.

“You want my poz load, boy?”

“Mmmmmm fuck yes, daddy!

I began to shoot ropes of cum deep inside his pussy, screaming and grunting, while my foot was still holding his face down. A big poz load was deep up his guts now. I caught my breath, wiping some sweat off my forehead. I took my foot off his face and slowly pulled my cock out, observing his wrecked pussy. Swollen, puffy and cum began drooling out. I didn’t even have to tell this faggot to turn around to clean my cock. He sucked me clean and then started to lick the cum that leaked out of his pussy, right off the floor! This dirty, faggot, cock whore was all mine!

“Let’s go to the bedroom, faggot!”

---

Looking forward to feedback and writing Part 2. My little faggot dick was definitely drooling precum while writing this first part.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am excited to write more! So here is Part 2:

---

“Let’s go to the bedroom faggot!”

I picked Asher up by the waist and he wrapped his legs around me. We continued to kiss passionately, my tongue invading his mouth, tasting remnants of my own cum.

I threw him on the bed.

“Show me your fuckin’ pussy, faggot!” I demanded. He pulled his legs and ankles back, exposing his swollen cunt. It was puffy and a bit red.

I got on my knees hovering above him, rubbing my big, fat, thick, white cock on his taint. His prick was stiff. I held his little faggot prick with my thumb and second finger, squeezing drops of precum out and making Asher suck my fingers.

“Look at this useless fucking prick! No wonder you were born to be a faggot!”

I was truly amazed by how tiny his dick was. It was truly fascinating. From an evolutionary point of view, it made sense. He needed a dick basically to urinate. But its small size forced this faggot to find sexual pleasure in other ways. His primary sexual organ was his pussy, made to take cocks and loads. And I was going to wreck this boy’s pussy!

I spat on my cock again and slid up his cunt in one swift motion going balls deep. He yelped and screamed. I quickly covered his fucking mouth, leaning in next to him.

“Shut up, you fucking cunt. You’re here to please me and take loads! I fucking own your pussy now, boy!”

He whimpered and muffled, “Yes, Daddy.” He had both fear and amazement in his eyes. He was craving a Daddy to submit to but I could sense he was also a tad frightened with how rough I was being with him. But he was a faggot pussy boy and he needed to learn his place.

I continued to slam my cock hard into his pussy, pulling all the way out then slamming back in. I pulled his legs so his feet were planted on my chest. He had sexy, small and slender feet, about a size 9. Much smaller than my big, wider, size 13 feet. I rubbed the arches of his feet, licking his toes while continuing to slam his pussy, looking intently into his eyes. Asher needed to know that his sole purpose was to please me and I would use every fucking part of his body for my own pleasure.

Asher was a bitch in heat at this point, squirming and writhing, his toes curling every time I slammed into him. His little prick was bouncing while I fucked his sweet pussy. Precum was drooling out onto his little belly. I scooped it up and smeared it all over his face and gave his cheek a light slap. I then leaned in, placed my hand on his neck and began to choke him while fucking him harder like a rabbit.

“Open your fucking mouth!” I slapped his cheek again, spat on his face and then spat into his mouth. I kissed him passionately then spat in his mouth again.

“Good fucking pussy boy!”

“Fuck, Daddy! Your cock is so big!!!” Asher screamed in ectasy.

“What do you want, faggot?” I asked.

“Your poz loads! Please, Daddy!!!” he whimpered. He pulled my hand to him and began sucking on my fingers. Damn this was a good, obedient faggot!

“Who are you here to serve, faggot?”

“You, Daddy. I am yours!”

“Good fuckin’ pussy boy!”

I slammed harder, putting my hands around his neck. He wrapped his legs around my back tightly. I gazed into his eyes.

“You want me to knock you up, don’t you, faggot?”

He nodded, whimpering and moaning. He needed my cum. Was it too presumptuous to think this faggot pussy boy was put on this Earth for my pleasure? His beautiful brown pussy felt like a perfect fit for my cock.

“Okay, faggot, here it comes!”

I shot at least six torrents of hot, toxic cum up his pussy. I moaned in agony and pleasure and collapsed on top of Asher, kissing his neck while he hugged me tightly and his legs still wrapped around me. We were a sweaty fucking mess.

I got back on my knees and slowly pulled out of his pussy and inspected his faggot hole, cum with a pink tinge was leaking out, his pussy was gaping and was puffy. I had wrecked his pussy tonight!

I laid down on my back and ordered Asher to clean off my cock. He obeyed, sucking me gently, tasting his pussy juices mixed with my cum. I then pulled him next to me to cuddle and hold him closely. He looked up into my eyes and we kissed passionately.

“Daddy, what’s your name?”

I burst out laughing. This faggot boy had taken my big fat cock and two of my poz loads and I hadn’t even told him my name yet.

“Brodie, boy. My name is Brodie.”

We dozed off and fell asleep with him nestled next to me, on my side, sniffing my arm pit and my arm wrapped around him tightly, rubbing and fingering his well-used pussy.

---

Again, thank you for the positive feedback so far! Feel free to comment more to help me grow as a writer. If there are things you feel I could or should do differently, please comment or send me a private message. I'm a faggot pussy boy so I am here to serve 🙂

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...