Machofucker - Igor

• 10 months later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
5 minutes ago, wwguy1973 said:

This gives me an error message every time. 

I’ll see if I can find another link 

He always looked like a demon and fucked like one too. Love thinking about his poz venom flooding every hole he brutalized and bred. Fucking HOT.

• 2 years later...
On 6/14/2021 at 11:05 AM, Bator916 said:

He always looked like a demon and fucked like one too. Love thinking about his poz venom flooding every hole he brutalized and bred. Fucking HOT.

Fuck yeah total alpha 

I am so glad someone mentioned Igor.  For those of you who know his "back story", he is a married Russian guy.  Now I don't know if the war in Russia got him drafted, but if he wants to leave Ruissia and live with me he is welcome to. I know Machofucker has mentioned he does have children, and that is problematic because I don't like kids.  But I digress. What I like about Igor is that he really has fun with the camera man, sticking his tongue out, almost mocking the bottom for liking his huge cock JUST a little too much.

I like Igor, I hope he is safe.  I have seen him in Eric Videos as well, maybe he was smart and got his wife and kids out of Russia before the war began.

On 2/11/2024 at 6:45 PM, ellentonboy said:

I like Igor, I hope he is safe.  I have seen him in Eric Videos as well, maybe he was smart and got his wife and kids out of Russia before the war began.

He's Bulgarian and has been living in Germany for a while. I think he called himself Russian for marketing purposes.

1 minute ago, verslut said:

He's Bulgarian and has been living in Germany for a while. I think he called himself Russian for marketing purposes.

Thanks for that.  I often wondered how he was able to travel so freely as I saw him not only in Machofucker but also an episode of Eric Videos which I knew was shot in France.  I even recall an episode where they mentioned "Igor was back" after some kind of hiatus, and one of the video companies he was married and had a child.  I'm curious if we'll be seeing more of him on either Machofucker or Eric Videos.......