Bareback this weekend

I hope this is the correct place to post this. So I am meeting a guy this Saturday morning and he said he is Neg. However, I says things like He is going to Breed me Deep Twice.  And he will make sure to Cum in me Deep so I get Pregnant. Should I assume he's really Poz and plans on Pozzing me? Curious.

Man, that sounds just like the way I got knocked up. Dude was very verbal as he fucked and bred me, saying he was knocking me up as his shot his loads in me. He bred me multiple times and made sure I held his loads, messaging me often to make sure I was still holding his seed. I confirmed I was and he said I’ll be getting pregnant soon.  Guess he was successful. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Smooth4us said:

I hope this is the correct place to post this. So I am meeting a guy this Saturday morning and he said he is Neg. However, I says things like He is going to Breed me Deep Twice.  And he will make sure to Cum in me Deep so I get Pregnant. Should I assume he's really Poz and plans on Pozzing me? Curious.

What matters is: Assuming you are negative, do you want to risk becoming Poz? If not, don't take loads from strangers until you're on PrEP and you've waited the appropriate amount of time for it to kick in, whatever the prescriber tells you.

If you don't care whether or not you become poz, then it doesn't particularly matter whether his "knock you up" talk is code for pozzing you or just hot chat.

In other words: Don't listen to what he's saying. Do what YOU need to do to protect yourself, if you want to stay negative. Relying on someone's claiming to be negative is about as stupid as it comes, because he could be mistaken, or he could be lying. Your fate's in your own hands. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Barebacking with people who claim to be negative is NOT an effective strategy for risk reduction. Even if he isn't intentionally trying to infect you, he could be positive without knowing it which almost guarantees he will have a high viral load. 

If you want to take loads and stay neg, get on PrEP. That really is the only way. 

• Upvote 1