Using Grindr to get loads question

ChristophBB

I'm traveling and plan on using Grindr to try and set up a night of taking loads at a motel. I haven't done that before and I'm curious how other's have worded the profile to get results. I've heard that Grindr prohibits certain words (like cumdump, but I don't know for certain). Any thought from those who have successfully done this?

25 minutes ago, ChristophBB said:

I'm traveling and plan on using Grindr to try and set up a night of taking loads at a motel. I haven't done that before and I'm curious how other's have worded the profile to get results. I've heard that Grindr prohibits certain words (like cumdump, but I don't know for certain). Any thought from those who have successfully done this?

If you combine words into one, “Cumdump4top” or something. I have “breedMy🍑” as my tag line. I have no trouble getting loads.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cumslut958 said:

I say play it bold. If you're traveling, no connections to the area, no care for reputation, then just shoot your shot at guys who interest you. extend the offer and see who goes for your hot ass 😉

Yep, that's basically it. I'm just up exploring the Northwest in my RV. I'll be bold!

• Moderators

I find that when you are fresh meat in a city, it is no trouble to get loads on Grindr. 

Last December, I was Christmas shopping in a city a little over an hour away. In one afternoon, I got fucked by 4 guys and took 3 loads. There were half a dozen other guys interested enough, but logistics didn't pan out. And I am a 56 year old, chub bottom. 

Yeah if you’re travelling it’s best to just be a complete slut. You don’t want dignity, you want loads. I’d suggest a face pic on your profile if you have a decent face. Then be as explicit in the profile as Grindr will let you be. “🅱️🅱️⬇️4Loads” or something as your tag line. Offer up pics of your ass early on. Don’t get bogged down in conversation or pic collecting though. They either want to load you or they don’t.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...