Hosting any tops who wanna cum 9am till noon...ok with very much ok with anonymous. I'll open the door, follow me to my bed do what you gotta do and show yourself out...don't even have to speak to each other if you don't want. If you wanna cum in me text me 864-219-2703 with, "got a load for you" and I'll reply with the address.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RAWFUKHOLE4YOU
      30 yo cumhole looking for piggy raunchy tops. Don't care if I see your face just want to take ur load.
      White boy. Pink hole. Good body. Blond Fukin pig.
      (619) 752-0586. Text only. 

• By awnrykid
      Looking for a good cumdump hotel recommendation or someone who wants to host me to take loads all night. Only in town for tomorrow night 3/24/20. I'm 30yo white, brown hair, blue eye, 5'9, 165lb total bottom cumdump.

• By DNCumdump
      Gonna be ass up face down for as many loads as possible in Bristol on the 25th of March.

• By DNCumdump
      I'm thinking about hosting my first no loads refused cumdump session in a hotel and I'm looking for tips from any of my fellow cumdump brothers who have done this before. What do I need to know before I take the plunge. I'm neg and on Prep and get tested regularly. Any advice on how to stage it. Should I try a blind fold? What is the best way to get lots of guys to show up? Grindr/BBRT? I'd love to get some advice and learn from your experiences of doing this before. Thanks sluts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.