First DP

Bokkierob

I had my first DP experience yesterday. I hooked up on GRINDR with a dude and his boy. The daddy was around 50, powerful build, wearing just his jockstrap. The boy was in his 20s, cubby kinda lad. I'm a big husky man with a decent thick 7 inch cock. The daddy took his jock off and lay on the bed with his hardon standing proud. The boy sat on his dad's cock facing him. He bent forward and I got behind him and shoved my cock in. The boy had a well fucked ass and was loose enough to get in him. I've never felt so horned, man, feeling another dude's hard cock next to mine in a boy's asshole was intense. I slipped out a couple of times but learned not to pull out too far when thrusting. I could feel the dad's cock pulsing and then he shot. I love feeling his sperm cumming over my cock n running out down my shaft and over my balls. he slipped out and left me to pump my seed up his boy's ass. After, the boy sucked both our cocks clean. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

I love a good DP. My husband and I have gotten fairly proficient at DP.  Sometimes he tops and sometimes he bottoms.  I have not found a pair of cocks that I will allow to fuck me yet.  We have been the first to DP several of our fuck buddies.  I prefer to be the top-top and I just lean forward into the bottom, twist my nipples and let the cum fly when it will.  It is so hot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1