CAN MEN LOOK AT YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE GAY FAG? OR ITS NOT SO OBVIOUS?

No, I'm straight looking and acting. I'm out to my friends and family but none of them know what a slut I am. I think of my straight married men who may have been with no more than a dozen or less other women their entire life and I have been with maybe a thousand my entire life.  They would be shocked to know I exclusively fuck bareback, love BBC and was actually infected with HIV by a black man. 

• Piggy 1

wtf lol

this story is either my wildest teen jerkoff fantasy come true for some lucky bastard, or a horrific confession of some poor kid's years of repeat sexual assault by multiple abusers. the op doesnt seem to clue us in on if he enjoyed being the town pass around rape bitch or not. 

either way, i assume the "how did they all know i was a faggot?" question is less about how limp his wrists were but more about "i gave off strong im a horny teen literally up anything" or "i'm a passive victim type you can bully and feel confident i'll never squeal" vibes. 

Edited by norefusal