Help to cheat on my husband

asterstilbon

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Suggesting that we should be helpful to people trying to deliberately deceive others, to destroy their trust, is shitty. What advice would you give to someone who, say, is turned on by stealing from his partner in order to feather his own nest?

I get it - some people are turned on by cheating, and some people get off on reading about other people's cheating. That doesn't mean every place online needs to become a refuge for the pro-cheating crowd, just as not every place online needs to become welcoming to pro-breeding. 

Again, would people consider my suggestion of creating a separate thread to discuss their opposition to cheating, because opposition to cheating has nothing to do with the topic of the original post?

Those opposed to cheating managed to create their own space (I prefer to use a neutral word, instead of a loaded one, like "refuge") by taking over this thread. How about setting aside a little space for others, by continuing in your own, separate thread?

Reddit offers an example (at the level of forum topics rather than thread topics). People opposed to cheating have r/survivinginfidelity and r/adulteryhate , and those who want to discuss cheating (whether they participate, get turned on by, or are interested for some other reason) have r/adultery . The three communities coexist, with rules and advice to guide people to the subreddits that best match the content they want to engage with.

If people were willing to create a separate thread, and if they decided to allow multiple viewpoints, my first question would be, how on earth can stealing — the analogy that keeps coming up — be considered a sexual practice? Cheating, on the other hand, clearly is a sexual practice. Shouldn't there be some space here for people who want to have, or to talk about having, sex in ways that contradict established social norms? Isn't that the point?

23 hours ago, fskn said:

Again, would people consider my suggestion of creating a separate thread to discuss their opposition to cheating, because opposition to cheating has nothing to do with the topic of the original post?

Those opposed to cheating managed to create their own space (I prefer to use a neutral word, instead of a loaded one, like "refuge") by taking over this thread. How about setting aside a little space for others, by continuing in your own, separate thread?

Reddit offers an example (at the level of forum topics rather than thread topics). People opposed to cheating have r/survivinginfidelity and r/adulteryhate , and those who want to discuss cheating (whether they participate, get turned on by, or are interested for some other reason) have r/adultery . The three communities coexist, with rules and advice to guide people to the subreddits that best match the content they want to engage with.

If people were willing to create a separate thread, and if they decided to allow multiple viewpoints, my first question would be, how on earth can stealing — the analogy that keeps coming up — be considered a sexual practice? Cheating, on the other hand, clearly is a sexual practice. Shouldn't there be some space here for people who want to have, or to talk about having, sex in ways that contradict established social norms? Isn't that the point?

I don't see what the problem is.

It sounds to me like people who are pro-cheating want a "safe space" so that they don't have to deal with anyone questioning the wisdom of that practice.

In spaces where stealthing is discussed, people are allowed to be anti-stealthing and to cast aspersions on that activity. In spaces where people talk about wanting to take loads but don't want to be on meds, people who are pro-PrEP are free to express an opinion about that.

On this very forum, there has been a lot of discussion about the wisdom/appropriateness of hooking up during Covid lockdowns. I don't see any "own space" for people who are determined to have sex with strangers despite the pandemic. 

What makes pro-cheating so special that we have to treat those people like precious snowflakes who will wilt if they're called out on their behavior?

FYI: Nobody's saying stealing is a sexual practice. We're saying that you can draw analogies from the non-sexual world into the sexual one, because sex is not some special, magical, disconnected from the entire remainder of the universe where only sexual rules apply. Sex occurs between PEOPLE, and people create "established social norms" precisely so that people can interact without having to constantly be on alert as to whether or not someone's out to screw you over (that being a sexual term imported into general parlance).

Yes, of course, cheaters are going to cheat. I'm still asking: why should pro-cheaters be entitled to a safe space so their little snowflake feelings won't get hurt? Sounds kinda sad for people who are edgily trying to "contradict established social norms" to me.

Guest MusclepigcunT

I get fucked by quite a few men that are cheating on their BF / husbands. I don’t ask why.

I give them the enhanced, freaky bareback sex his BF won’t give him. Part of what keeps them together is the top is sexually satisfied, satisfaction that I give him. Otherwise, he’d be looking for a new BF. I don’t want to steal him away from his BF, I just want his cock.

it’s something that happens pretty frequently, I’m just open about it. Why so many headless photos? Why are they parking 2 blocks away or at the grocery store? They hit me up. I’m not stupid, I know what’s going on. 

• 1 year later...

Post-lockdown, my hubby returned to his favorite gym and cultivated a few suck-pal situations with other married or coupled men. Over a year later, he almost always gets his dick sucked and load swallowed when he visits 4+ times a week -- sometimes in the showers, toilet, usually in the parking garage --it  looks like a couple of these could grow into full-on bare fuck pal opportunities. In which case i'm happy to watch, eat his cum from a tasty hole, clean up his dick, use his nut as lube or just enjoy having a happy husband with an occasional sexy secret! 😋

• Like 1