Bred by the WeedMan in Public

Calibuck19

This is my first time writing something here, I hope you enjoy.

I moved to a new city about 2 months ago after leaving a messy relationship. I eventually downloaded the apps, Grindr, Growlr, Scruff, hoping to find at least some kind of action and see who is around. I mentioned in my profile that I was 420 friendly, and this guy with no photo or profile info messaged me asking if I needed some. Long story short we get to talking and I get what I need from him, he brings it by my place and mind you, I still didn't know what he looks like, I hopped in his car real quick to say hi, and to my delight, there was a tall, handsome black man who looked equally as pleased to see me as I felt to see him. There was some sort of spark there, but I'm normally a shy guy, and panicked and dipped out not sure if I was quite ready for anything despite the stirring in my shorts.

After he left, and I was kicking myself, I got a text; "Wanna hookup?"
The bluntness turned me on, but I was still unsure of myself, and I made up an excuse about this or that.

We started talking, and did the back of forth of the I'm into you, yeah me too, we should bang sometime, yada yada. Normal talk from most guys you meet online. We met another time, and again, my nerves got the best of me. I was worried he would loose interest, but he was also the weed man, so there's not really a lack of communication for very long.

Today our meeting turned out very differently. He asked me to meet him in a part of town I had not been to before, and I half expected something sketchy, well, sketchier than what I was already doing. He had me meet him in the parking garage beside a mall, and the time of day and the weather turned out perfect for a very dark corner in the back of the garage, where we both pulled in beside each other.

I was hesitant, but he didn't skip a beat. He jumped out of his car, came over and jumped into mine. I'm such an awkward person, but luckily I had mentioned being terrible at making the first move to him previously after our last meeting. He very bluntly said "If I pull me cock out, will you suck it?" I replied. "Fuck yes."

We adjusted the seats a little and I got up on my knees on the driver seat and leaned over and swallowed his cock as fast as he pulled it out. He smelled and tasted so good. It was intoxicating. I could feel my heart beating in my ears as his hand found his way into my shorts and straight to my hole. I whimpered around his cock as his fingers traced my ass. He pushed my head down further and said "Shit stay there, someone's coming." and I was gagging, but also afraid of getting caught I didn't want to move. I had his cock lodged in my throat, the smell of his manhood filling my nose, and a finger just starting to enter my ass. 

Everything was perfectly still as I heard a car lock from somewhere nearby. The only thing moving was my throat struggling to accommodate this huge cock invading it. He finally let me up and I caught  my breath and he looked so satisfied and it turned me on even more and made me want to take it further. Unfortunately, my car is tiny, and filled with stuff for work, so there's not much room, especially for a stocky bear to get fucked by a tall and built black man. So we took it outside and I got on my hands and knees in the parking garage facing the road and offered my ass up to him.

He quickly grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks open to spit on my hole which made me slip out another whimper of desire. He knew I was ready and we never talked about status or condoms, and as the thought came to my mind, his cock started pushing inside me and I didn't care anymore. I just started pushing back to get more of him inside me. He crouched down behind me and didn't waste any time fucking. His big cock was sliding in and out of me and I could feel him throbbing, and hard as a rock. Some headlights caught our attention and moved super close to us, and as the car got closer, I backed up so I wouldn't be visible on my knees from under the car. 

As I backed up, I took all of his cock inside me. The headlights were still coming closer and I hear him say "Shit shit shit" then I feel his nut flooding my hole as the pulses surge through his cock and into my guts. It had been so long since I felt a big load splatter my insides. He pulled out quick and jumped up and headed to his car, smiled and waved as he drove away, while I pulled my shorts back up over my jockstrap.

When I got home, some cum must have leaked out of my ass and onto my shorts and my car seat had a big wet spot. I love being used and I'm loving the free perks of texting the weedman. 

Edited by Calibuck19
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Sounds like a fun time, I love it! The thrill of people passing by without knowing if they notice or not is one of the best parts of riskier public play. And I'm a bit jealous, I always dream of finding someone I can get smoke off of down to fool around. Suck some cock to get a bit of free shit extra like a lot of girls can (and from what I hear a lot) do lol.