A Friend In Need

viking8x6

• Moderators

Yesterday, I was having an abysmal time on the cruising apps (4/5 interested parties just ghosted me), and texted a buddy of mine who lives half hour away to see if his yard was dry enough for some outdoor work I had promised him. And complained about the cruising, in a hinting sort of way.

Turned out he was down for some play - in fact, he already had someone coming over (whom I had met but never played with) and was happy to make it a 3some. So I showered quickly, hopped in the car, and drove over.

My buddy is a 50-ish semi-hairy daddy bear type with a nice round belly, twinkling blue eyes, and a Santa Claus beard. His friend is a 20-something smooth black cub with long braids and a great frisky attitude. For those of you who haven't checked me out around here, I'm 50-something and wolfish build (not quite slim enough for otter, IMO) with gingerish fur all over, and at the moment I'm sporting serious face scruff.

When I arrived, I let myself in and got my cock ring on in the foyer, then went to the bedroom and softly entered. It was dark inside and hard to tell at first what was happening, but I could definitely hear that I was the last to arrive. When my eyes adjusted, I could see that my buddy was on his hands and knees and the cub was eating his ass like there was no tomorrow. So I climbed up on the bed and greedily kissed my buddy before feeding him my nice hard dick. We did that for a bit and then the cub stood up and started giving my buddy a righteous plowing. After a good while of spit-roasting that direction, my buddy wanted us to switch, so he got up on the bed and I plowed him from behind while he sucked on the cub for a while.

At this point, my memory is a bit mixed up, but I think we had the cub lie on the bed and my buddy rode his fat dick while I sat on his face. That boy seriously knows how to eat ass, and had me getting pretty hot and bothered! I'm not sure whether or not the cub gave my buddy a load during that session...

My buddy was getting pretty well heated up by this time, so we rearranged things and I laid down on the fuck bench face up, and he rode me while the cub sucked him off, until he came very hard and the cub sucked up every drop. Then it was the cub's turn to be on the bench, and I fucked his face and then sat on it some more while my buddy first rode him and then sucked him hard. I was hoping the cub would fuck me a bit, too (I had asked him and he was up for it), but before he got the chance my buddy hoovered him so well that he was shooting, and my buddy quickly jumped up and sat on it, getting most of it in his (bare) bear ass... yum!

Not one to be outdone, I took him over to the bed and plowed him on his hands and knees, and got a semi-orgasm that put about one normal cum load up his hole. I wasn't actually done - I had several days' worth built up and would have cum a lot harder with a bit more work - but my buddy thought I was and came off me before we got that far.

Somehow the mood shifted and things devolved into laughter and comradely conversation, which was fine. Even though I didn't get completely drained I had a great time and it was the best sex I've had in a while - possibly since before Covid started.

After I got home, I decided I'd take care of the rest myself (the reliable choice if not the most fun) and watched the (incredibly hot and nasty) "Breeding Nate Stetson" video with David-SF, and came ridiculously hard, completely painting my torso with cum.

I could be happy doing that every week, indeed I could!

• Like 2