Glove or not?

kinkysuBB

44 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I would rather give up fisting, than put on a glove. It’s part of the intimacy I share with a man. I want to feel my fist slide inside him, and I become mesmerized by the warm, silky, wet insides of his rectum.  When I bottom, I won’t let a glove (or condom) up my hole.  I have a very hairy ass and ass crack. I like it like that and will not shave or trim. So the glove pulls on the hairs and distracts from the euphoria I am feeling from his fist.

maybe you can fist me.  never been fisted.  push 3 or 4 days worth of cumloads up my hole deeper

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well guys, for what it's worth- I honestly do not care if the guy fists me with gloves on or not. I am just thankful someone is fisting me. Now, that said, a bare hand does not worry me in the least... UNLESS the guy is a tradesman or works in an industry where his hands are calloused, rough and have jagged little bits of  cuts and scrapes with dried out skin bits. I do not want my hole being rubbed raw or getting tears and cuts  that might stop the play or prevent play for a few days while the damaged hole heals. Another time I would almost prefer the top wear gloves is when he leaves a bracelet on the arm he is using to fist me. Again, for pretty much the same reason as mentioned, I don't want his jewelry involved; or him suddenly realizing he is able to get in deeper but has to stop and wash up so he can remove the item. If a glove was on that hand, I could help work the glove up and over it and the risk of the bracelet tearing my hole, or breaking and dropping into the hole un noticed  is not going to be on my mind when I need to be focused on relaxing and opening for him. 

I have always been a bottom, so it wasn't until the last 10 years or so I have broken my "cherry" and been versatile at fisting. But I am not thrilled at the smell of shit, and definitely not aroused by someone else's giving my hand a mud pack, so when I do fist someone, I prefer to wear gloves "just in case" things are not really as well prepped as the other guy thought. I can quickly invert the dirty glove  off and knot the cuff end to reduce the smell, and after he touches up, and is OK, get back into the scene.

I'm not that dogmatic about gloves. If a bottom asks me to wear a glove, I will. It's their hole. For me, it doesn't make much of a difference as long as there are no nail or other problems.

Gloves can be an enhancement. Textured nitrile gloves are really interesting. I like to use them when playing by myself. 

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...