Glove or not?

kinkysuBB

On 8/9/2022 at 11:12 PM, BritFFPig said:

I hate the friction of gloves on my hole. Love getting fisted with my boyfriend with guys alternating their greasy fists between our hole. Missing our ass juices with anyone who wants them. We both have tattooed holes by the way 🐷

874811C1-2205-465F-83FA-D156D03C896D.jpeg

C147693A-6CDA-4E82-ACAE-2C27CC665618.jpeg

So fucking hot, amazing holes and ink!!! 😋😋😋

It depends on how smooth a filters hand and nails are. Being vers, I have worn gloves and fisTed without them. I don't want to feel sharp nails going up my ass so that person will have to wear gloves and the same applies to me when I top

photo_1448763880.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I much prefer without gloves.  I like to feel the walls of a rectum, caress them with my fist, my fingers.  Drive my fist deep into the bowels.  To feel and hear my partner having fun, moaning and screaming.  And to get the same in return.

The sensations are not the same with gloves, but if the person insists, I don’t refuse to put them on.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2022 at 9:35 AM, Qaniker said:

I much prefer without gloves.  I like to feel the walls of a rectum, caress them with my fist, my fingers.  Drive my fist deep into the bowels.  To feel and hear my partner having fun, moaning and screaming.  And to get the same in return.

The sensations are not the same with gloves, but if the person insists, I don’t refuse to put them on.

I can get off on completely rubber gloves as a part of something like a whole body affair, but otherwise I'm with you. It's also easier as a top to navigate if you can feel and I think that you lose sensation with the rubber in the way.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My glove usage isn't dictated by HIV, but other factors.  If I recently cut my hand, for instance, it helps to keep it clean for healing.  But if everything is a-ok, I prefer not to use them (although I love easier clean-up with lube-free hands!).

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2020 at 6:55 AM, evilcoyote said:

I hate getting fisted with someone wearing a glove. I also don't like wearing them when fisting.  They do change the feeling. I will however use gloves if the situation calls for them. For example, a party I used to regularly attend required gloves for all. 

Sounds like MAFIA in Chicago

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather give up fisting, than put on a glove. It’s part of the intimacy I share with a man. I want to feel my fist slide inside him, and I become mesmerized by the warm, silky, wet insides of his rectum.  When I bottom, I won’t let a glove (or condom) up my hole.  I have a very hairy ass and ass crack. I like it like that and will not shave or trim. So the glove pulls on the hairs and distracts from the euphoria I am feeling from his fist.

• Like 2