Your first time?

splitface

I think it is time for a general "first time" thread. Not first time anything in specific, just your first time having sex at all.

So please post the tale of your introduction to the world of sex in this thread!

I would go first, it's only courteous, but I have yet to have sex with anyone... :( / ;)

Mine was pretty horrible, a random I met online whilst I was in a hotel - he was rough, refused to wear a condom and clearly didn't want me to enjoy it. He wasn't particularly big thank god, but the way he shunted in and out of me did make me bleed a bit. I did cry and really regretted it when he'd left.

Mine was very similiar to submissivefaggot's. 17 too. He started with a condom though. He got very into it, calling me a slut and asking did I like being raped. Then he asked me what I'd do if he took the condom off, and I was kind of scared and didn't say anything. So he slipped it off and came in me a minute later.

Regretted it too and felt like complete shit on the bus home, but still wanked about it a lot afterwards. Did have the pleasure of meeting him again recently though and two years on it was a lot more fun.

• Upvote 1

I was 18 when I sucked my first dick. My parents were gone for the weekend and my best friend was staying the night. We drank a fifth of Southern Comfort and he said something about cocksucking. I reached down and pulled his shorts down and took his cock in my mouth. I still remember how my stomach flipped when I did it. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth! We alternated sucking each other until finally he squirted in my mouth. The next morning I offered to blow him again but he had an attack of hetero guilt. For the next year or so he'd let me suck him off when he got horny enough. It all ended when he got a steady gf. My main thing is women, but I still love sucking cock. Didn't get fucked for years, then finally did about 12 years ago. Always played safe until 2 or 3 years ago.

I was drunk and cruising Craigslist wanting to get fucked. A guy emailed me and said he didn't want to fuck me but would suck me off. Not what I really wanted, but all it looked like I was going to get that night. He sucked me a few minutes, then stood up and said he wanted to fuck me. Don't know why, but I asked him if he wanted a condom. I'd never even considered barebacking till then. He said no, I sucked his cock to get him went and bent over the bed. He slammed his hard bare cock in me and I was instantly converted to a bareback slut. We both had too much alcohol in us to cum, so we alternated fucking each other for an hour or so. I emailed him later saying I wanted his load in my ass, but he was afraid of his gf finding out.

For a long time I serosorted guys and refused to play with poz guys. That ended when one night I went over to a regular's place and he had a friend over. He was a young, very goodlooking black man, who said he was undetectable. I'd discovered bugchasing by then and regularly jerked off thinking about getting pozzed. I told hi, I wanted his poz cum in me and soon I was bent over, sucking the other guy's cock and getting a big, black, poz cock pounded in my ass raw. Everybody was drunk and he eventually jerked a load out on my ass, wiped it off with his hand and fed it to me.

A few weeks ago I took my first anon load in an adult theater. No words were spoken and I ended up getting a long, rough fuck and a load of unknown provenance up my ass.

I've signed up for bbrt and will probably so seek out and take my first poz load soon. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by Hotload84

• 5 months later...

Excellent story. I don't think I could ever use a condom. I've had guys put one on and start to fuck me. After a bit I push them back, reach down and pull it off and enjoy the the flesh that makes me feel conquered. I would prefer to get something than deny myself the pleasure that completes me.

Edited by Hotload84

I honestly don't really remember my first time. All I remember was he had an unusal name and I meet him on the Old Phone Chat lines back in the late 80's. I was still in highschool and my father was out for awhile and he came over and fucked me. The few deatails I can recall it seems like it was kind of like he treated me like a submissive faggot: a bit rough and not real concerned with me. I then, and still don't, however, like that sort of sex. I like to have some pleasure from it since I don't usually cum. I have cum in the baths and such, but not usually when I'm playing one-on-one in a bed or something. The risk factor of being in a public place seems to somehow (usually) get me off.

Not real exciting I know but hey, we all can't be total sluts right out of the gate.

Edited by Hotload84

Did he know that he was your first time? I know this is a hardcore bareback community, but that sounds kinda awful even for us, for a first time bottoming. Yikes.

I have to agree with splitface, that does seem a bit rough even for this group of guys here on BZ.

My first time was with a friend in high school. We had a sleepover in his house, and being horny teenagers, we got to talking about sex, and it all went from there. We started jerking off to a titty magazine, and he noticed that I kept looking at his cock. His body language seemed like he was okay with me sucking him off, so that's what I did. His cock tasted good! After a while though, he seemed to become uncomfortable with the blowjob and pulled out of my mouth, then tucked his dick away in his pants and turned on the Playstation (Resident Evil 2, what the hell).

He didn't cum, and I remember obsessing about his jizz for weeks. We never talked about it again, and I think my present addiction to cum stems from that encounter. The one that got away...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mine was rubbish if I'm honest. My first ever experience was with a huge cock guy, but I chickened out and said no. I met him later on and sucked him, but I do actually regret not taking his cock.

First time being fucked was truely rubbish. He just pushed in with no care at all, and came after about 4 thrusts. Luckily that didn't put me of being fucked again or I'd have missed out on a lot of fun!

Mine was at a sauna in DT Toronto when I was in my late 20's...I wasn't expecting to get fucked but as we kissed his cock found my hole and got my hole creamed. It was my first time but I still remember the feeling of his load, and I watched him leave the sauna and knowing his load was inside me. He waived at me as he was leaving.

Guest MightyMouth

I was really young for the very first time...It was more playing house than having sex really. A next door neighbor who was my age wanted to show me how babies were made. I was destined to be a bottom from the start! We made out and rubbed our bodies against each other every time we were alone in my room until he moved away about a year later.

My first time at all other than masturbating was the usual junk in high school. The usual couple of bimbos and the two crappy excuses for blowjobs from them. They were all no better than masturbating before I started biting my nails(mediocre as hell if even that good). A waste of my time (and the one load of cum I shot when balling them).

My first gay sex was much better although the guy's ass was as loose as a woman's vagina from his getting fucked all his adult life but he did give great head. After I started biting my nails masturbating was much better.