Chastity

20 minutes ago, timfreo said:

first is a correctly sized base ring. too small is bad, just like a cockring it will cut off blood supply and bruise your skin. 

what are u using it for? if it's a weekend game or week without cumming, get a plastic toy. if you are serious &/or your Dom wants full control for 24/7/365.. metal is the only choice. although, there are some 3D printed options now from kink3d to consider.

forget how big you get hard. that won't matter anymore. standard way is to get a cage which is a 1/2" shorter than your flaccid length. if you get a cage longer than that, you can move it along your shaft, like a cocksleave to masturbate, which is forbidden! Keep it snug. your ass is the only sexual organ you have.

either one using a padlock or internal locking mechanism. built in lock is more secure. padlocks look kinky but do make sounds when moving, and can be cut off easy.

high quality polished SS. don't go cheap shit.

a caged chastity sub needs to sit to piss, just like a woman. you can get ones with built in catheters to help, but often you will need to stretch your urethra opening to get them in, and they can be trouble causing UTI's. 

unlock only once every 2 weeks to shave and clean, 5 min then lock back up. no erections , no cumming . learn to cum from anal or never cum again. 

Right now It's just mild control to see how things work out, basically I'm not allowed to masturbate. If things work out it'll be a longer term commitment where i know I'll be going insane. Being a sub is a new role for me so a lot of reverse training going on mentally for me. No longer seeing a cute boy, grabbing him by his throat & mounting him until I'm finished using his holes to get off in.  I'll post again with my experiences. Thanks for the info. 

Just now, timfreo said:

@verbalBTTM good luck. here to help at any time. you're on the right path. 

Cheers man, seriously nothing like a large greased up cock fucking you into submission by someone who's actually dominate to open the rest of the world to once blind eyes. Plus the feeling of cum dribble out of your ass 😋

• Like 1

I’ve been in chastity for almost 2 years now.

At this point my clit doesn’t get really hard and it’s hard to have a traditional orgasm. I love it. I can’t imagine being out of chastity for anything longer than a few days. 😯

I really want to shrink my clit as much as possible. It’s already useless but I want that to be obvious even without the cage. Hopefully I get there one day. 😊

0D8E6C03-2437-4606-8590-DD5E873E14A3.jpeg

942060E8-5504-41F2-ABA5-29010BB5A304.jpeg

BB482814-15D4-4CA4-9503-5457DE7E0D97.jpeg

119C21E1-2F85-4892-A21A-C8C6CAE38F2C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

At this point my clit doesn’t get really hard and it’s hard to have a traditional orgasm. I love it. I can’t imagine being out of chastity for anything longer than a few days. 😯

I really want to shrink my clit as much as possible. It’s already useless but I want that to be obvious even without the cage. Hopefully I get there one day. 😊

that's beautiful. you are doing the right thing. 

you will need to go into an even smaller , tighter cage for the next two years. that will shrink your dick even more and permanently destroy any erection ability

8 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

So what was your size before using your cage vs now? Btw love the pics

3 hours ago, verbalBTTM said:

So what was your size before using your cage vs now? Btw love the pics

I started at 5 inches. Now it’s down to about 3 inches. Although I can’t get fully hard anymore, so I’m not sure if it actually shrunk or if it just can’t fully erect to the 5 inches.

Either way, I definitely want to go much smaller and/ or destroy any possibility of erection. Thanks! 😁 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, RawBottomAriel said:

I started at 5 inches. Now it’s down to about 3 inches. Although I can’t get fully hard anymore, so I’m not sure if it actually shrunk or if it just can’t fully erect to the 5 inches.

Either way, I definitely want to go much smaller and/ or destroy any possibility of erection. Thanks! 😁 

Such a hot fuck boy, kinda want to breed you and film your clit to see how much you leak. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 9:05 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

Been in chastity since Sept 2019 so almost 3 years for me... i have same cage now and love it! 24/7 except cleanings. 

I am 4" max but have not gotten fully hard in years. It stiffens a little when aroused.  Once i started anal orgasming in Jan 2020 my entire body has pretty much converted to my hole being my sexual focus. Its been an interesting transformation! 

E3Jk36QXMAIG9GE.thumb.jpg.1f8b27a6de9d71501788c14ff70bc6fe.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bottomjez said:

Been in chastity since Sept 2019 so almost 3 years for me... i have same cage now and love it! 24/7 except cleanings. 

I am 4" max but have not gotten fully hard in years. It stiffens a little when aroused.  Once i started anal orgasming in Jan 2020 my entire body has pretty much converted to my hole being my sexual focus. Its been an interesting transformation! 

E3Jk36QXMAIG9GE.thumb.jpg.1f8b27a6de9d71501788c14ff70bc6fe.jpg

How so, do you just leak out when getting fucked & how is that compared to a regular orgasm. 

1 minute ago, verbalBTTM said:

How so, do you just leak out when getting fucked & how is that compared to a regular orgasm. 

It is not everytime and have only done it myself with dildos but i pound my ass and if i "cum" a variety of things happen, all very pleasurable: 

1. i squirt pee all over 
  2. i squirt prostate fluid- similar to cum but way less thick
  3. i shoot/ooze out semen
  4. nothing comes out, i just orgasm, may leak slightly

Compared to a regular orgasm, its similar in that i reach a point of no return, but big differences are:

1. what comes out
  2. i have way less control getting there, some days its 2 min, other days nothing but so close lol
  3. i have no refractory period, i orgasm and want another
  4. it keeps me horny pretty much 24/7 
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

1 minute ago, bottomjez said:

It is not everytime and have only done it myself with dildos but i pound my ass and if i "cum" a variety of things happen, all very pleasurable: 

1. i squirt pee all over 
  2. i squirt prostate fluid- similar to cum but way less thick
  3. i shoot/ooze out semen
  4. nothing comes out, i just orgasm, may leak slightly

Compared to a regular orgasm, its similar in that i reach a point of no return, but big differences are:

1. what comes out
  2. i have way less control getting there, some days its 2 min, other days nothing but so close lol
  3. i have no refractory period, i orgasm and want another
  4. it keeps me horny pretty much 24/7 

Exactly what I'm looking for, just the idea is so hot. Have you had multiple orgasms in a row or is a one & done thing. Also how would describe being horny 24/7 is it pure need driving you crazy or just a lack of getting off. 

2 minutes ago, verbalBTTM said:

Exactly what I'm looking for, just the idea is so hot. Have you had multiple orgasms in a row or is a one & done thing. Also how would describe being horny 24/7 is it pure need driving you crazy or just a lack of getting off. 

I have had multiple and when i orgasm that is pretty common. The horniness varies from a dull need to fill my hole with dick to a more crazy absolutely need to get off, that is usually the point where i will orgasm. 

• Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, bottomjez said:

I have had multiple and when i orgasm that is pretty common. The horniness varies from a dull need to fill my hole with dick to a more crazy absolutely need to get off, that is usually the point where i will orgasm. 

So i really am making the right choice here to give control of my cock to my sir and just become a fuck hole. How long did it take you to reach that level of horniness? And when you have multiple is it the same intensity or dose it diminish?

gradually going into smaller tighter cages, keeping locked up 24/7/365 will reduce the size of your cock and kill your ability to get erect. and that's a really beautiful and proper thing for all Subs. Only a true man has a big functioning cock