nutsack worship

camelblue

Absolutely love working on a guys nuts either as part of a bj or working a load up for my ass. Hell I’ve made guys empty their sack just from nut work before. Get both of em in my mouth and work em with my tongue. Give em some gentle nibbles. Only thing better is getting mine worked on too. You don’t have to be gentle with mine either…

I really like a mouth full of a guys nuts for a great ball wash, especially like if I can lick the taint with the mouth full. My nuts are big and  full so you have to have quite the mouth and jaw to get them all in and like ballpig13 gentle is not required beat them up and pull on them to the point you would think they would burst.

I have a guy I would see once in a while. He absolutely loves the nut sack. He doesn't top or bottom all he does is a great nutsack massage. He loves to lick suck and fondle them for a long time. I would lay at the end of the bed with my leggs wide each on a small table he would sit on the floor between my leggs and play. Once was 3 hours!  He will jerk off as he does it at the end but its a great massage! I once fell asleep because it feels so relaxing!

Woke up and he was still rubbing them!

• Upvote 1

I enjoy giving another man's ball sack the attention it deserves.  I like swallowing one or both balls (depending upon size).  I also get off on a guy doing the same to me, albeit a bit gentler since I am extremely sensitive on my balls, even though the feeling rolls my eyes backwards. 

I remember burying my face in a nutsack the size of a softball on a public golf course in the middle of the night. Motorboating! (Scotumboating?) I remember looking up at the apt. bldgs overlooking the golf course and wondering if they could see us. Its owner rode a motorcycle, which made it all even better.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This piggy loves sucking some ballsack. It's favorite is shaved smooth and big. Love alternating between his hard cock and his beautiful nutsack. Sometimes, if a guy is small enough, the pig will have his cock and both nuts in it's mouth. Hope to have a guy cum in it's mouth that way someday.