Prison Stories - Story Discussion not Fiction

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2021 at 11:42 AM, PunchFFaggot said:

That author (NPhillyDogg) has tons of great erotica on the nifty site, including lots of prison storylines.   

[think before following links] https://www.nifty.org/nifty/prolific.html#nphillydogg

Highly recommend the following:

"Talked Into It" by the same author in the link above.

And then there's a police series all interwoven in multiple stories.   The author suggests reading them like this:

1- "PRECINCT TWENTY-THREE" .

2- "THE HOLE" .

3- "THE PRECINCT" .

4- "ROSWELL HEIGHTS"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, haireebear said:

That author (NPhillyDogg) has tons of great erotica on the nifty site, including lots of prison storylines.   

Yeah. I gotta second that. NphillyDogg is brilliant and filthy.   Crazy hot stand alone stories and his series are  fuckin bonerific. 

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

Yeah. I gotta second that. NphillyDogg is brilliant and filthy.   Crazy hot stand alone stories and his series are  fuckin bonerific. 

I have to admit that with some of his stories I am more invested in the characters and their lives than the sex scenes.   And yes....very filthy.   lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some inmates really exchange their real life stories there, so some are very explicit about their life there.  The only things is they only can receive letters, and there are rules to respect, but it is a lot of fun for both sites, but remember they are real life persons, so act up to it

• drscorpio changed the title to Prison Stories - Story Discussion not Fiction
Guest jason385

My first time in prison, about 2 months in, I sucked my first Black Cock. Nine hard Black inches. There are no condoms in prison and only improvised lube. A week later he fucked my white ass and shoot his Black Cum in me. I kept his cum in me for a few hours so we wouldn't be noticed. He was my third third cock ever.