How is Everyone Getting Off These Days?

VersAlwaysLooking

I'm curious to hear how everyone's sex habits have evolved during the pandemic.   I was really good in the spring but one can only go so long without sex... Around July I switched from no hookups to making arrangements with another guy to only hook up with each other.  Did that, switching guys a few times into the fall.   Recently, I've rediscovered arcades in bookstores.   Trying to approach them responsibly, i.e., only going when I've been properly social distancing and also have several days where I will not be around others afterwards.    My experience has been mixed, ranging leaving without having any fun though leaving the most satisfied I've been since March.   Late yesterday afternoon was one of those better experiences, which inspired me to post and ask what others have been doing (hopefully as smartly as possible).  So what have you all been up to?

In the UK we’re allowed to form bubbles to facilitate very limited contact. What you can do in those bubbles depends which Tier you’re in (this will be meaningless to anyone outside the UK and, to be honest, no one here understands it, either). So a small group of us decided to form a bbubble to meet regularly. It’s bending the rules a bit, I guess, but there it is. I’ve noticed that Grindr, Scruff and BBRT are still pretty active locally. 

For entertainment we’ e form a group of four couples. Each coupl prepares a surprise meal. The food is always greats. For sex, well, we’re couples.my partner has taken on two additional boys. I’ve begun a bondage relAtionship with a master that also involves meth use. I’m a meth virgin until very recently.

The biggest difference this year vs last year is that I've taken pretty much all of my loads since March from 4 different tops. Three of them check in regularly and ask me for ass.  That's nice and it means that I don't have to bother with people flaking on me online. Each top has something "special" about him. One is well endowed (9 inches) and fucks like a stallion, one is above average in size and can shoot up to 5 loads in 30 minutes, while the third has an average sized cock but it shoots incredibly big loads. I committed a major faux pas recently by describing the third guy's cock as "cute". He was like WTF? In the future, I'll be sure to refer to it as "your super hard, throbbing, mushroom head cock". 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m down to servicing one Top who asks for my ass every two weeks or so (luckily, he does an excellent job fucking me). There have been a couple of other new Tops inquiring recently, but neither has made a move so far, and frankly it doesn’t surprise me - the COVID infection rates are going through the roof here. My county just rated fourth in the state for per-capita infections per 100,000 residents, and so far 1 in every 18 people in this county has or has had the virus. We’re a rural-as-hay county about as equidistant from civilization as you can get, and our rate of infection is double that of Louisville, which means I am basically in greater danger going to the grocery here than I would be whoring  my ass in a Louisville hotel.

What makes that especially suckalicious is that in order to quell my inner fires the last few months I’ve had to resort to various forms of self-pleasuring that I used to do but had abandoned in recent years when I realized and embraced my natural sexual role as a service cumdump. The problem is, none of those penis-focused methods is at all fulfilling anymore. Those orgasms just leave me feeling more hollow than before. Dildo-riding isn’t much better - there’s no substitute for real cock and real cum. There just isn’t.

There are times I wish I has never been taken down the path that made me what I am, because I can’t go back and be something else now. My body knows the truth, and isn’t going to let me fool myself into thinking that I will ever again be sexually complete without a man’s cock in my cunt. Being forced to do without that does nothing but prove the point more every day.

• Upvote 1