The Fort

smoothbottom

The Fort is ok. The weekend is the most attended, but other weekday nights can be busy. Mostly BB sex with few questions asked. Last time was there I had three anon fucks in the space of an hour. A big dark room area next to the bar and the sex is very public (within the Fort).

Guest mikey2

Saturday and sunday afternoons I went a few times last year and it was busy until 6.00 pm ish - go to their website which has Qs and As and general advice for first time visitors.

Hot for me last year as I realised after it happened that I had been stealthed by a couple of guys working together. Didnt take though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saturday and Sunday afternoons are the best and are boots only sessions. Plenty of fucking in the back room and at the bar. Had fingers up a guys ass while he was being fucked on one occasion and when I took them out, he got hold of my hand and put my fingers back in. Great to feel a nice hard cock fucking him and it was so very horny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh I need titwork to cum. Love to pump then get a harness on to show show my udders in the darkroom. Hear the clamps jangling in my pocket, squeeze and tug them so my ass opens for your cock. Make me moan with pleasure so a crowd gathers and pull the chain to make me suck the next dick before he moves round the rear to fuck and fill me. I work my tits most days

Fort is a great place for sleazy bb sex. Lots of bareback action, no questions asked and I never left the place without having taken a load or giving one.

The Biohazard parties are fine, but a lot of guys go there just for watching and don't fuck at all! There are always much more bottoms than tops and you may find difficult to get a load in your ass...

I go to the Fort whenever I'm working in London, so it tends to be wednesday afternoons. It gets busier as the afternoon goes on with plenty of fucking in the darkroom and the toilet. I have even been fucked bent over a bar stool as everyone watched. There are condoms and lube, but most guys don't bother with the condoms. Its a mixed crowd, old and young, chubby and skinny and I never leave without a couple of loads up my arse. Its very sleazy, and most of the guys I've had up me told me they were poz.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately the Fort closed on 24.8.11. I've no idea why. It was a great place to go for raw fucking, in the sling and darkroom. E15 in the darkroom can be good, as is the Pleasuredrome. Fantasy Video can also be good (stand at the back of the big cinema, pants at half-mast, if you like being fucked). If you're in Manchester, the Pennine Sauna is great, if you like older men (50+).

• 2 weeks later...

pity about the Fort, it was a great place for sleazy sex. Agree about fantasy video. If you want to be fucked no questions asked, and you aren't particular about who's doing it to you, then I can recommend it. If you stand at the back of the big cinema there is small area with a low wall you can stand behind to watch the movies. You will generally find a couple of guys with their pants down and a group waiting to fuck them. Be warned, the men are older, not in great shape and most want to bareback.