Best cities for anon hotel breeding

Dexus

I love anon hotel sex. When I travel for work the hotels that I stay at tend to have key card access after a certain time.  That's when grinder is handy. I am always amazed at the number of guys on grinder that are looking at the same hotel I'm at. Nice and easy. Once just took three loads in three different rooms then pumped a load down the throat of a fourth. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 4:49 PM, 336chub said:

Hey guys first post here. Joined actually to comment on this! Been snooping and loving the content posted here for quite a while.

ANYWAYS

I frequent quite a few large cities on the east coast due to work. I get paid a flat hotel fee so being the cheap ass I am I usually stay in red roof inn's because they are inexpensive, generally clean rooms AND exterior entrances to the rooms. When I travel I try to get loaded so I've gotten pretty good at the hotel anon setup.

For instance this year I've been in Nashville TN at least once a month. The Red Roof Plus near the airport is a great spot. 10 mins from downtown, great parking and a decent area. When I go online to book in the notes I request a bottom floor room with exterior access. They always give that to me no problem. 

Now as far as the door setup. I am a 3-D printing nerd so I have printed different "Plugs" to fill the holes in the door jam so the door can just be pushed open. I carry the different sized plugs in a bag with some double sided tape. I find one that fits and add some tape then stick it in the hole and the door can open and close normally without the door locking. 

I usually make a cruising listing on BBRT, put my hood on and just wait for my loads to come to me!

Have used that motel in Tenn. Took 10 loads. I just use some paper and some duck tape. Love being anon motel cum dump. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Years ago I was staying in a city centre hotel in Manchester (U.K.) during Manchester Pride weekend, Grindr listed loads of people in the same hotel (Britannia) and basically during times I wasn’t in the gay village I was visiting different rooms to dump a load (and occasionally take one), ah that was a good weekend. Other times I have been up there (not during pride) and gotten very little, I guess it depends on what’s going on in the gay scene up there as to how popular and busy the hotels get.

• 8 months later...

Heart of Chicago - I take every new boi or cumdump trainee there for 10 days.  They can leave anytime but never do.  When we get home they wanna move in - LOL.  Other is Travel Lodge on Valencia SF

• Like 3