The skin inside my guy...

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter two

With his arse loaded with toxic cum, wet and now feeling loose, I thought I would see just how far my other half would go. I mean he could say no any time he liked, or felt things not “right” for him. Given he had really enjoyed the fuck he just had and was rock hard, I thought it was time he tried the sling room.

When we got to the small dark room with the slings he seemed to just want to keep kissing and keeping his back to the room. I saw guys rubbing his arse, and maybe slipping a finger or two inside him, but he did not look back, or even break a beat and just kept kissing. It was like it was the thrill of not seeing he was enjoying more by the second. That's when I had the idea. I pulled his jock down an the way and he lifted his feet. His jock was now in my hand and his hard cock was in display. A few more minutes with guys now grabbing his cock and I was ready to step it up. 

I pushed him back slightly and found one of the empty slings. I kept kissing him and I leaned him back into it a sling in one of the darker corners and started to rub my cock off his hole. I threw his jock onto his chest making sure it was not covering his cock. I needed some lube so with him all set up in the sling, reached down almost kneeling so I could reach my sock shefe I had some. Passing his open hole I had to check it out. I slipped my tongue just inside and tasted cum, and just a touch of blood. Nothing to be worried about but he had been roughed up, and totally vulnerable to infection. With lube in hand I stood back up and kissing him again, squirting lots from the packet over his cock and balls and over my cock too, but none on his hole. Slowly I pushed my cock into him and worked that toxic load around him, keeping him loose. That toxic load around my cock felt slick and wet, and I needed to go slow as I did not want to cum yet. Leaning forward I took back the jock back off his chest, and tired it tight but neatly over his eyes, making a pitch black blindfold for him. There he was complete how I always wanted to see him.

Rubber chaps, hole exposed, a hot skin heads toxic load inside him, and blindfolded ready for more. I slowly slipped back out of him and around round to his head, where I carried on kissing him, with his arse open for anyone who wanted it. With so many guys looking to shoot a load now, I just needed to wait

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 12

chapter three

it must have been less than 5 minutes with him lay there, exposed and hole starting to drip that toxic load out of him onto the cold club floor, but must have felt an eternity for my guy. I briefly looked up to see who was around and just as I did so someone came out of the dark and moved between my leaking partners legs.

He was over six feet tall, had broad shoulders, and dressed head to toe in black leather. He stood out in the club as he clearly enjoyed the gym, but had just hit that sweet spot of toned, muscular but not overbuilt. He was wearing black boots, leather jeans and a black biker jacket open with nothing under it. I could see his amazing body and then there was that face, just a bit of stubble on his dark tanned skin and blue eyes that stood out in the dark. He was stunning, I could see that, but my man had no idea who was stood rubbing between his legs.

I could tell the leather guy was shy, almost a bit of a newbie to the scene by the way he did not just help himself, but looked to me for approval. I moved down to stand behind him and leaned him a little closer in so he could kiss my boy. I must have unleashed an animal as the leather guy just started kissing and spitting into my guy's mouth. I started to rub his cock through his leathers and that's when I found it. He must have been at least 8 inches and was not even fully hard. I unzipped and lowered his jeans so his cock could rest against my boys lubed up cock and balls. He stood back up straight and leaned back to me asking “is this guy poz?”, “not sure now, he took a poz load earlier” was all I could whisper back. The idea of my guy being poz made me so hard. The leatherman carried on “that's cool then, was checking as I’m strictly poz for poz fucks”. That answered my question before I even asked it. He stepped back a bit and then just pushed slowly into his hole to the root. He was not going to hold off or take his time, he knew what he wanted, as my other half groaned deeply. 

He started to fuck his hole using the last guy's load as lube, the sling moved back and forth so he could push in and rock back and forth along with his cock. I stood back and watched, letting him just use my guy, who had not asked questioned or even checked i was still there. The leather guy was building speed and starting to talk dirty right in my guys blind folded face. “you like that raw dick in you? you want my cum? you REALLY want it? you want me to breed you? Tell me how badly you want it!” he said it “breed you” but would my other half work out what he meant? would he pull back in shock? The all I heard was his voice in the dark, “breed my fucking filthy loaded hole with your seed!”, what the fuck! This was so hot it pushed the leather man over the edge and he just pushed in deep, grunting slightly and his hips jolting as he shot stream after stream of poz cum into my guy. He stood there inside him for a few minutes to catch his breath, and then leaned forward to tell him “your one sloppy slut back there, and so fucking hot. If you want to see who just shot in you, just look for the leather man with the wet dick. I might need to get you in leather soon as it would suit your look if your up for it.” the only reply he got back was “ANYTHING you want to do to this body you can. You breed it, you own it”. With that, he kissed him deeply again, pulled his softening cock out of my guys hole, and vanished back off into the dark of the club. 

Edited by Ldnpozhunter
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 2

On 7/15/2021 at 6:28 PM, Ldnpozhunter said:

chapter three

it must have been less than 5 minutes with him lay there, exposed and hole starting to drip that toxic load out of him onto the cold club floor, but must have felt an eternity for my guy. I briefly looked up to see who was around and just as I did so someone came out of the dark and moved between my leaking partners legs.

Thanks for continuing the story.  So fucking hot!

On 1/2/2021 at 12:30 AM, Ldnpozhunter said:

I would love this to happen in real life. 

Me too.....

GREAT writing. Can't wait for the rest and the end of this story. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...