Does anyone crave cum like I do

Qilly55

I wake up in the morning and start thinking of when and how I will get my next load of cum. It could be in my mouth or ass. I really can't seem to think of anything else. This has been going on for the last 2 years since I lost my friend that use to feed me his cum anytime I wanted it. His cock was perfect size, about 8 thick inches . Big balls , a nice thick creamy load of cum. It felt good in my mouth and ass. Urggg I need it do bad.

• Like 2

Heh heh...I’m the same way. Get up and right away check my phone hoping a bud has message me to take his loads. Hooking up takes priority over showering or breakfast as I want loads more than that. It’s easy to “go for a morning run” and eat later...usually with a guys load in my ass or down my throat. If I’m lucky I can work in two guys, one after the other.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Service69You said:

I also feel this way.  Believe I am lucky having a Daddy that feeds me weekly if not more after I service his k9.  He only allows me his load, if I service his buddy well, which I have come not to mind and actually starting to enjoy.

I'd love to hear more about your Daddy. That sounds like a truly great dynamic. 

• 2 weeks later...

The less I touch my cock the more I crave cock and cum. All day today I have sooo wanted a load in me. Doesn't matter where, down my throat or up my pussy. I just need it bad.

Edited by MVDGAY

8 minutes ago, Ctgaydave said:

I would rather be used as a cum dump than eat, sleep or breathe... 

Real men should never have to spill their seed... As long as there are proper dumpsters like me out there to cum in or on

Same

I crave it all day. It consumes my thoughts. I am on grindr constantly planning dates and cumloads.  I try to be with at least 3-5 guys a week.  Author i feel it's my job as the cum slut bottom to be a receptacle for any top's loads. I also am in fulfilled when their DNA is coursing within my veins