Gloryholes

Mrsilver

Glory holes are the hottest thing that there is.  Just imagine a place where guys can go and sort of have sex in public but sort of a bit private.  When walking into the back room we all know what the others are there for and I think that it is hot that some stranger will eagerly suck my cock or let me suck theirs.  I love the thrill of knowing there's guys just outside the door of spying thru the other glory hole while I'm sucking or getting sucked.  I'm lucky to have a very good, active place just 20 miles away.

I love glory holes. Where I live they had a place that was great. But like everything they had to do away with them.

Now 3 small theatres with couches. It's tougher to suck cock, but  on occasion I sucked a few in front of other guys. It was hot. Once I fucked a tranny too.

I was addicted to my local Glory Hole!

I sucked so many cocks!

Id get a middle booth with holes either side, strip naked and wait on my knees. Often I wouldn’t lock the door. So anyone could just come in.

When I was feeling dirty I’d suck anyone’s cocks! Fat dirty old men, married men in suits, any cocks at all!

If I was lucky I’d get a nice big cock that hadn’t recently fucked someone! You often get guys that hang around edging for hours. So I’d get a cock that tasted of arse and spit!

We have a few adult theaters here in Tampa that have video booths with glory holes in them . Before COVID I use to go once a week but haven’t been since everything opened back up.  
I love putting my ass up against the opening and getting  plowed or swallow a few loads from total strangers in the next booth😋 
Really brings out the true slut in me!

I’m gonna have to hit up a few this weekend 😉 

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2021 at 2:35 PM, Guest said:

We have a few adult theaters here in Tampa that have video booths with glory holes in them .

I was in Tampa back in October. I should have skipped the hotel room because I spent most of the night at Fantasyland sucking BBC. I was there from 2a-6a and still got 10 cocks in my mouth. 6 of the cocks I serviced were dark meat. 😍

I harvested 8 loads. Took two facials and swallowed 6 loads. I even drank a used condom I found. 

I want to go back and be there on Friday and Saturday night. Saturday afternoon too. And Friday afternoon, and Sunday...😋

• Piggy 3

I love glory holes and have probably sucked over 1000 cocks in my at-home gloryhole from guys met online like grindr and sniffies. Also dress up as a crossdresser sissy and get a lot of straight/curious cock from tinder and stuff too. Been told by countless guys my mouth feels better than pussy and have regulars lined up to come over and get drained pretty much daily. I've recently getting more into bottoming and have let a couple of guys slide in my ass too. My fav are the verbal guys as well as BBC. Love thick uncut cocks

Unfortunately I have never been in a public bathroom where a glory hole was between two cubicles.  However, I played across gh-s many times in saunas and bars. I can’t describe the feeling. I sucked and was sucked there, but sometimes (not so much I wanted to have) I fucked and was fucked as well. Last time in REDS bar, Maspalomas I was bred across the glory hole.