Do older cumdumps get less?

Hotrawbutt4u

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
Just now, RawPlug said:

You’d be more than welcome - and if you’ve ever been to the Basement Sauna, the odds are you have...! 😉

Basement sauna, Alert, toilets in the Black Eagle of Eagle Bar. Not many places I haven’t done it, including several randoms in the hotel I was staying at during pride, both giving and taking no questions asked.

Just now, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Basement sauna, Alert, toilets in the Black Eagle of Eagle Bar. Not many places I haven’t done it, including several randoms in the hotel I was staying at during pride, both giving and taking no questions asked.

The odds narrow...😂

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
3 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

The odds narrow...😂

Considering you are a versatile bottom you might have loaded my arse too. The black Eagle toilets were often a good place to give and take a load, especially over pride when you have guys from all round the U.K. and Europe there drinking heavily. Booze is also a great pain killer as one very well endowed pierced black cock forced me open with just spit, lucky I was wearing leather as I would have had a red patch in the back of denim jeans that night.

12 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Considering you are a versatile bottom you might have loaded my arse too. The black Eagle toilets were often a good place to give and take a load, especially over pride when you have guys from all round the U.K. and Europe there drinking heavily. Booze is also a great pain killer as one very well endowed pierced black cock forced me open with just spit, lucky I was wearing leather as I would have had a red patch in the back of denim jeans that night.

Ever done the PA Hotel in Blackpool? 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Ever done the PA Hotel in Blackpool? 

Never been to Blackpool but have been going to Manchester from my 21st birthday onwards for many years and often several times a year

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
Just now, RawPlug said:

I can’t DM you on here. 

I can’t DM on here either.

I ditched Scruff a long time ago for pretty much the same reason as BBRTS and also after some guys got very unpleasant when told no - told one guy on Scruff that I didn’t want to meet (after he’d been very complimentary), next thing I am being called all the “ugly <insert expletive here>” and being told he hopes I suffer an agonising death. All I said was “thanks but sorry I don’t think we are each other’s types”, I had a few like that so in the end just deleted it.

36 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I can’t DM on here either.

I ditched Scruff a long time ago for pretty much the same reason as BBRTS and also after some guys got very unpleasant when told no - told one guy on Scruff that I didn’t want to meet (after he’d been very complimentary), next thing I am being called all the “ugly <insert expletive here>” and being told he hopes I suffer an agonising death. All I said was “thanks but sorry I don’t think we are each other’s types”, I had a few like that so in the end just deleted it.

That’s horrible. I’ve had very few bad experiences on Scruff. One vile little oik, but that’s all really. 

I’m a chub bottom, getting up there in age but still getting cock regularly, at least once a week or more depending on how busy I am.

Most guys that I encounter aren’t looking to date, they’re just looking for a cumdump to get off! They don’t waste time looking me over up and down. They just want face down and ass up, no conversation, no looking into each other’s eyes, just pump and go. 
I don’t know how it is in other cities but here in Tampa for every guy that’s uninterested because of my age or body type there are 2 more that don’t care! They just want a warm hole to dump in. And honestly I don’t care what they look like either as long as they have a hard cock that’s ready to unload I will bend over face down and take it.

49 minutes ago, Tampachaser626 said:

I’m a chub bottom, getting up there in age but still getting cock regularly, at least once a week or more depending on how busy I am.

Most guys that I encounter aren’t looking to date, they’re just looking for a cumdump to get off! They don’t waste time looking me over up and down. They just want face down and ass up, no conversation, no looking into each other’s eyes, just pump and go. 
I don’t know how it is in other cities but here in Tampa for every guy that’s uninterested because of my age or body type there are 2 more that don’t care! They just want a warm hole to dump in. And honestly I don’t care what they look like either as long as they have a hard cock that’s ready to unload I will bend over face down and take it.

Seems a very sensible approach to me!