Doctor fetish?

Sharp-edge

20 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Any doctor who gave a patient crystal meth anally while doing a fake "rectal exam" should lose his license. Fuck no. The idea of encouraging and eroticizing sexual predators is pathetic.

If the doctor only lost his license, he'd be the luckiest SOB on the planet. In the real world, not the fantasy world some of us inhabit, the doctor would be looking at a prison sentence of substantial length. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

If the doctor only lost his license, he'd be the luckiest SOB on the planet. In the real world, not the fantasy world some of us inhabit, the doctor would be looking at a prison sentence of substantial length. 

Agreed.

Look, I'm all in favor of people *fantasizing* about whatever gets their weenie hard, no matter how "out there" it is, as long as it remains fantasy. Discussions of fantasies ought to be clearly labeled. When one raves about some practice that's likely to result in a substantial prison term, loss of a professional license, or some equally momentous consequence, and it's not clearly identified as masturbatory fodder only, then, well, expect me to call it out for what it is.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:32 AM, Sharp-edge said:

So I was wondering.. I'm a dentist myself

I have always sort of wondered about the psychology of dentistry - what mindset prompts someone to think I’m going to become a person who works in other people’s mouths all day long.

Given that you ask this question, it suggests that you wonder why people don’t expect their doctors/dentists to make a play at them, which makes one wonder about the fantasy wallpaper on the walls inside your head. Which, in turn, you see, brings me back to wondering about the psychology of dentistry, and makes me realize that dentistry involves really a very great deal of vicarious penetration of people’s oral holes with various elongated instruments, and no small amount of drilling and filling, which could be extremely satisfying in a symbolic way. And then there’s the whole S&M angle, but I won’t explore that because I have a thing about my teeth.

Not saying that your head works like this by any means, of course. I have only observed that the vast majority of the men who choose to put their fingers into my holes seem to enjoy doing it. 😉