When He Breeds You?

downtownswallow

oh my fucking god.  i've still only had sex with one guy i've talked about on this forum.  we've been friends for years and we all knew he was gay but accepted him.  i had banged dozens of girls at the time.  but he was good looking and i have a bubbly ass.  i got drunk with him one night alone and i started touching him a lot.  i wanted him to be me first and he was excited as fuck when i showed him my ass.  i told him i already cleaned out for him and he could have me.  felt nice doing it with a friend i trust.  when he went to put  condom on i ripped it off and said no way.  i wanna feek your dick up my ass raw.  he lined up his penis when i leaned over my bed and we both moaned.  i felt so connected to him as a friend but like even better.  when he had me spread eagle face down on the bed he fucked me sooo good.  one thing i really enjoyed was when he would go deep and just hold his penis all the way up my ass..  mmmmmm that was hot on so many levels.  i smiled and looked back and told him "i think our friendship is getting even stronger, haha."  that really turned him on and his dock got even harder and i felt his cock throbbing up my ass.  it was so exciting.  i reached back and held him butt onto mine and made him stay cumming in me.

besy decision i ever made 😉

Edited by josh567