When He Breeds You?

downtownswallow

I love lying on my back, legs spread wide open as I look into his eyes and his spit falls into my open mouth!  I’m moaning as his cock is sliding so perfectly in and out of my ass-ring and he’s just pummeling my hole…. He tells me he’s “close” and I want him to blow his load deep into me so that when he finally starts grunting, he pushes through my second ring and shoots his babies deep into my guts!!!  There is no feeling better than him falling onto me out-of-breath with his cock still hard, as he slowly slides his hard baby-maker along my button, making me pre-cum like a hose!!!!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, briefbouy said:

I love lying on my back, legs spread wide open as I look into his eyes and his spit falls into my open mouth!  I’m moaning as his cock is sliding so perfectly in and out of my ass-ring and he’s just pummeling my hole…. He tells me he’s “close” and I want him to blow his load deep into me so that when he finally starts grunting, he pushes through my second ring and shoots his babies deep into my guts!!!  There is no feeling better than him falling onto me out-of-breath with his cock still hard, as he slowly slides his hard baby-maker along my button, making me pre-cum like a hose!!!!

Perfectly stated.

Just based on what I've been told by some of my tops:

The instant I can sense a load coming, my face lights up with excitement.  It's the sense of accomplishment knowing that I've been able to get my top man to that point; my ass is essentially his, and I make sure I remain open for him as he unloads.  It's that moment on honour knowng that my man's seed is now inside me...no barriers.  I still feel like I carry a little part of all my breeders inside me everywhere I go.  

I think - I wish this could never end…. but I so fucking want his seed inside me, deep deep inside, I hope it is a giant load, I don’t want a single drop out of me, I want him to be inside of me forever, I’m gonna absorb the total of that load, that way he will be inside of me forever...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/21/2021 at 1:47 AM, jonny4dad said:

In no particular order:

1) Thank you

2) I hope he lets me suck his cock when he pulls out

3) Why hasn't he left yet? I've got what I wanted from him.

4) Who's next?

5) I wonder if his wife will taste my ass on his cock when he gets home...

And if he was a good fuck, I might ask him his name.

Definitely 1 through 4… in that order. 😁

I only let guys breed me if they give me a good pounding. A passionate top makes me beg for his load. Otherwise I just ask him to pull out. I feel so owned and exhausted when my top starts spurting in me.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:03 PM, verslut said:

I only let guys breed me if they give me a good pounding. A passionate top makes me beg for his load. Otherwise I just ask him to pull out. I feel so owned and exhausted when my top starts spurting in me.

My ultimate favorite is when I can feel him cumming and he just holds my body tight and cuddles up with me

On 7/19/2021 at 5:33 PM, jence77 said:

I think - I wish this could never end…. but I so fucking want his seed inside me, deep deep inside, I hope it is a giant load, I don’t want a single drop out of me, I want him to be inside of me forever, I’m gonna absorb the total of that load, that way he will be inside of me forever...

So well stated! 

On 7/19/2021 at 5:33 PM, jence77 said:

Yes!! So we’ll stated! My point of view also.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:45 AM, downtownswallow said:

What are you thinking when his cum starts shooting in you?

Physically: That final push that slams your huge meat to the hilt, balls deep, into my hole. I feel your cock twitch, convulse, throb, in me. Then that familiar, oh so delicious feeling of warmth spreading in me, starting deep in my boi-pussy, then all throughout my guts. I squeeze my hole as tight as possible to coax every drop of nut out of you. Exhausted, you unknot your cock from me and lay down. I ravenously grab your semi-hard dick and suck it back to life. I squeeze your balls as I force my throat to take all of you. Then it happens again. Your sweet ambrosia pours out and I gulp it down until your cock dry heaves and nothing is left in your system.

Mentally: I have cum greed, I want it all. My hole is voraciously hungry for your cock and cum. I want your balls completely empty. Your nut is mine’s to take, to possess. I’m not going to let you leave just to give your cum to someone else. Today, you may have taken my body, but I will take 110% of your semen. You have me cum crazed, dickmatized. You just directly injected testosterone into my system, making me crave your dick even more.

Spiritually: Science says you get sleepy from the flood of hormone in your brain. But the old cultures knew it best, I just took a piece of your life force. A life force, when impregnated into a woman, creates life. But when bred into another male, it reinforces his need to take more from ever increasing numbers of men. A piece of your soul is now forever in me, absorbed in to my body, coursing through my veins. For the rest of my life, a part of you is in me. A hundred men came before you, and a hundred more may cum after you, but for this moment, you take my body and I claim your essence.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...