You have just been pozzed

You are on your back, the dude with the huge dick is pumping your ass like he is possessed.  You have no idea if he is poz or not, all you know is that his massive pole feels great going balls deep into your negative ass.  New to barebacking, you quickly forget about the risks when you see a cock and start think how good it will feel slipping into your ass.

But tonight is different.  Tonight that magic dick is going to spew a toxic load into your tender ass and start your conversion.  You are ten seconds from taking the stealth poz load that will change your life.  And now, the process is launched and there is nothing you can do to reverse it.  You are not poz yet, but you are seconds away from infection.

At P (poz) minus 10, the process starts.  All of the efforts of the top ramming his cock into your ass are about to pay off.   The level of arousal is such that the orgasm that will convert you has started.

Wham, the rear most sphincter in his piss tube slams such.  This seals the tube on one and and keeps the piss out of the cum.

P minus 9 sees the prostrate (with the piss tube running through it) begin to stir up the toxic stew that will deliver the virus to mucus membrane in you shit chute.

P minus 8 and the front piss tube sphincter slams closed.   Now, the prostates mix of sperm, virus, fluids and sperm food fills the sealed tube.   The top knows the feeling of his cock swelling for orgasm.  As the tube fills with that potentially lethal mix, his breathing deepens, his thrusts become my animalistic and he may start groaning as he enjoys the feel of his ever more engorged cock.

P minus 6 and the tube is nearly full.  While only 5 percent of the volume is sperm, there are as many as 500,000,000 of the little baby makers ready to make the swim of their lives----but will only die in the dark dank reaches of you queer asshole.  There are a number of different fluids that are present as well---most of them are carrying the virus that will soon infect your body.

P minus 5 and the top shouts OH GOD, and moves into the second phase of his virus inserting orgasm.  The pressure in the closed off piss tube has reached the maximum and it signals the front sphincter to open suddenly.   The built up cum pressure forces the poison wad to start moving toward your cock head.

P minus 4 and the jizz is near the glans....the top's very meaty, mushroom cockhead.   The state of overall arousal and the sensation of the dollop of cum reaching the glans combines for more action.  The muscle like parts of that glorious piece of man meat start contracting.   The top's work is nearly done.  The tensing of the those cock control system expel the shot with great force.....as much as 80 miles per hour.

And all you know is that you are enjoying a great fuck and you know Mr. Top is about to explode into your willing ass.  The virus that causes HIV+ has been launched and will soon be residing you that ass you think is just being used for fun and sex.

T minus 3 and the filthy load is out of the tip of the cock and free flowing towards the lining of your rectum. Splat and it hits you.....the virus is now yours and no longer just a theory it is in your ass.  The top continues to spasm and shoot parts of his gift.  The continual thrusting of his meat smears that load up and down your hole.   He is increasing the points of contact---so the virus has more opportunities---and you are just wiggling and squirming in the delight of being well fucked.

T minus 2 and the top is nearly done.  HIs strokes are not as deep, his cock is softening, but his deed is done, he has mixed a toxic wad of white sticky goo and shot it deep into your ass.  He then smeared it for maximum effect.

T minus 1 and he with draws.  Now it is up to the virus and the receptiveness of your ass.  The brutal fucking had damaged the lining of the very thin membranes of you ass-cunt so you are ready for accepting your fate.

T minus ZERO--blast off.   The virus containing cum that is smeared inside you begins offloading the passengers.  The poor sperm are condemned to die in your shit hole or will be expelled with the next dump you take.   But the HIV causing virus is very happy, the warm dark hole is a good place for them.  The thin and damaged walls of your rectum make it easy to move in.  And they begin gathering together and replicating and preparing to wage a war on your immune system.  A war they will win.  You may feel the battle if you develop the fuck flu.  You may never know there was a war until, you get that test result you are not expecting.   But for now, you have no idea that the war was started, all you know is that you are simply laying there,  cum in your ass, happily and thoroughly fucked.

It is just a mater of days until the war has been won and you are HIV+.  You have no clue what happened in the past 10 seconds.  You have just been pozzed

• Like 13
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 15

not sure if this is arousing or scary.  i am very new here and have only experienced three countdowns like the one described.  only in my case, i  knew that the sex would result in exposure.   i know with the very first time I did this, I was aware of every move and noise the guy topping me made.  I could feel him tense up and I could tell when he had orgasmed.   That lessened a bit when he did it again.  And, the next day, with another poz guy, I was even more relaxed (if you can call it that).  but still, reading this reminds me of those exact moments between simply having a great sexual experience and being exposed.  

Each time any of us does this, the result could be as the guy wrote:

It is just a mater of days until the war has been won and you are HIV+.  You have no clue what happened in the past 10 seconds.  You have just been pozzed

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read this and commented on it just as I started barebacking only weeks ago. I think I had this in my mind as I enjoyed feeling each man shoot his load...thinking of what was happening. One difference in my life...I knew most of the guys unloading in me were poz. Now, am as well....and this post is even hotter for me, since I topped a young twink just hours after learning my status had changed.

As I bred that boi's sweet ass, I had this post in my head.

Damned hot. Thanks to the original poster...would love to see if he can provide more stuff like this

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Porthos

One of the hottest posts I've ever read, especially for those who have been charged or have knocked up another guy....Reading about the mechanics of this act which ends up being an incredibly life changing event is so profound. Their is nothing more intimate than being inside someone, becoming one with them especially when shooting HIV infected semen that almost immediately bonds to the guys cells and alters his DNA. Pozzing someone has so much bigger implications than impregnating a woman...9 months and their body is back to the way it was. Pozzing is forever.

Incredibly hot post! It is bringing back memories of the first poz load I took from my fuck bud. We've been hooking up for over 2 years now, the first few months I exclusively topped him. I'm neg and he is poz but undetectable, I always told him how hot it was to fuck his poz pussy. A couple months in to our hookups I started to suck him off at first. He'd shoot his poz seed in my mouth and I'd share it back with him. One night as I was sucking him and playing with his hot, big hairy balls I thought about how much seed he has in them. I stopped sucking him and climbed over his body, took a few hits of poppers. I could tell he had no idea what I was going to do next. I took a final, big hit of poppers and positioned my neg pussy on his poz cock head and then worked it in me, doing a few more hits of poppers as I did. Finally he was all the way inside me, I hadnt been fucked in a long time before that. I rode him a bit as we kissed passionately and shared the poppers. He didn't cum in my pussy that time but it started off our hook ups becoming more vers.

We started to talk about me taking his poz seed and he'd fucked me but always pulled out. I guess I just assumed he would fuck me until he seeded me but he kept pulling out. Usually I'd get him to cum by sucking him off, tasting my pussy juices on his poz cock. Finally one night we did it, it just felt right. He fucked me about four times pulling out as he got close until the 4th time he didn't. He shot a huge, multi-day poz load into my tight neg pussy. It was amazing and reading this post just gave me another perspective on what was going on that night. Now I love taking his loads and one day one might just take and convert me.

Not sure why I keep coming back and re-reading this post.  Still, now that I am poz and now that I have topped a few guys as a "gifted", I find it just as hot as I did when all I wanted was to feel a poz man seed my neg hole.  

Nobody can every poz me again, but I can continue to launch my own countdowns as I spread my new toxic jizz.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

WOW.   New guy here and just starting to read some of the stuff here.  I found this and find it incredibly hot.  I have certainly experienced the thrill of an unknown status top thrusting his load into me.  Stopping to think about each small moment and action in that event is a real turn on.  

Not sure if the T-minus zero step has actually happened to me.  I have every expectation that it COULD have happened.  And, i continue to have raw sex so if it has not happened, it remains a distinct possibility.  

I know what my thoughts are going to be the next time my legs are up and a top is going balls deep