Stealthing a Bottom

I've never seen a convincing deception. There's too much focus on the man fiddling with the condom. If it's split from the start, then it's too easily discovered. If he has to spend 45 seconds breaking it, then it's obvious. I would favor

1. Rapid and silent complete removal. It takes practice and probably a lot of lubricant inside the length of the condom. The used condom needs to be hidden and seeding needs to be completed quickly before the victim finds out and protests. The victim will discover the deception immediately after the orgasm, so the man has to be prepared to make a quick escape or deal with the resistance. Obviously, this option is best for male pleasure.

2. Snipped or punctured tip, for when breeding alone is the primary goal. The smaller the hole, the harder the man has to work to expel the seed into his victim. There is a trade-off between ease of insemination and plausible deniability. It's mostly a psychological pleasure.

3. Seemingly natural breakage. Even with water-based lubricants, I have shredded several condoms in the past through some perfect combination of size, vigor, and the incompatible anatomy of the faggot cunt. They were sliced open lengthwise, so I had full raw contact with boy guts. Covertly adding some mineral oil to the lubricant mix would help this method along. This method is unreliable, but has a balance of pleasure and plausible deniability, as the man never has to withdraw from the cunt and can claim shock and ignorance at the breakage afterwards. "Didn't you feel it?" "No, baby, I just thought you had a magical snatch".

Edited by Phallarchist
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2