For you tops with longer or thicker dicks, does anal sex feel more pleasurable?

hedonist2018

My dick hardly meets average standards when it comes to length and girth but I have wondered if guys with bigger or thicker cocks get a little more pleasure of an asshole? My dick feels good inside an ass, I can probably go at it for a while.. but if I have not cum after a long while, and I've been fucking for a while, the hole loosens up a bit where I don't really feel the grip of it that much. Sometimes I wonder if thicker guys get a little more pleasure from a tight hole. Who knows? 😛

• Like 1

My cock's about average length but I'm real thick. Most of my subs are real tight on my shaft for the entire fuck. I love it. My buddy Steve had a 9 inch monster cock even thicker than mine. He struggles to find men who can take him. when he does he fukkin wrecks their holes. I've fucked a man straight after him and my cock hardly touched the sides.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/28/2021 at 8:04 AM, hedonist2018 said:

My dick hardly meets average standards when it comes to length and girth but I have wondered if guys with bigger or thicker cocks get a little more pleasure of an asshole? My dick feels good inside an ass, I can probably go at it for a while.. but if I have not cum after a long while, and I've been fucking for a while, the hole loosens up a bit where I don't really feel the grip of it that much. Sometimes I wonder if thicker guys get a little more pleasure from a tight hole. Who knows? 😛

Unless they actually find a way to enlarge penises, I don’t think you’ll ever be able to know. The only thing you can do is keep breeding holes for research. You know, for science.

I’m above average in girth. I’ve never fucked a man’s ass, only pussy and my ex-wife’s ass. The pussy that I’ve fucked has had varying degrees of natural tightness, and my ex’s anus was extremely tight (she hated anal, no matter how much I tried to train her ass, how much foreplay we did, how much lube we used, or how patient I was). For me, regardless of the level of natural or artificial lubrication, the looser the hole the better it feels. Tighter holes feel painful on my dick. Just my two cents.

• 1 month later...

My dick is thicker than normal and I love the pleasure it gives me. My sub is tighter than a usual cumdump who tend to be more loose so I cum a lot from using him and my orgasms are more intense. 

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As a fistee I’m pretty loose so always open up so wide that I can’t really clench around any cock. But I tend be liked by top men that prefer to fuck loose cunts so it’s all good for me. 

1 minute ago, Fistedslack said:

As a fistee I’m pretty loose so always open up so wide that I can’t really clench around any cock. But I tend be liked by top men that prefer to fuck loose cunts so it’s all good for me. 

I love Fisted sloppy slutty open gaping cunt, its perfect to dump my loads into

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1